BY BRIDAL MART

• Hmm this might be something i have to look into.. Does an...6 Answers
Bridal Mart
  • "I've never heard of this company before but, from the reviews that I've read they're a good company they have a great selection and are reasonably priced" in 1 review
  • "This is a great place to shop for your dress, especially if you don't really know what you're looking for." in 1 review
  • "I've browsed this website in the past, and am not convinced it is a place that people would want to buy high quality things for their weddings." in 1 review
Claire D.
Kalamazoo, MI
I've browsed this website in the past, and am not convinced it is a place that people would want to buy high quality things for their weddings. Maybe things like favors that won't necessarily impact the beauty and class of a wedding, but I personally will be avoiding this site for my wedding.
LaKeyla F.
Conover , NC
From what Ive gathered it is a discount seller of all things weddings. I think that people are getting so carried away with spending and showing off at their weddings. Maybe this place has all you need for cheap.
Brianna K.
Circle Pines, MN
I was very stressed about trying to find particular things for my unique themed wedding. This place had a lot of wonderful ideas that helped me find what I wanted and needed without breaking the budget.
Ariane s.
Tempe, AZ
I've heard many girls who are very happy with bridal mart. I specifically know a few who have purchased their dress or bridesmaids dresses from here and are so happy with the results!
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
I bought my dress here and LOVE it. the price was affordable and they even had a sale going on as well (my bridesmaids also got their dresses here for a discount too)
Sherri P.
Sparks, NV
I've been here with both my sister and a friend, and they have SO MANY WEDDING DRESSES!! This is a great place to shop for your dress, especially if you don't really know what you're looking for.
Elizabeth P.
Random Lake, WI
Great site, but kind of pricey. It's a good place to go and look up get ideas on what you may like for your dress or other ideas.
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
My sister went here and LOVED it. I cant wait to go this year! I have heard great things, we are going in 2 months!
Alicia S.
Missouri City, TX
Was a nice store to visit. Was going to buy my prom dress from there...but they were so expensive.
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
Good place to look! I've looked on their webstite! to pricey! I love david's bridal!
LaKeyla F.
Conover , NC
Hmm this might be something i have to look into.. Does anyone know anything about it?