Add a Photo

By BRIDAL GUIDE
#58 in Magazines & Newspapers
1 Year, 6 issues - Bridal Guide Magazine is for the contemporary bride-to-be. It focuses on current trends in fashion, beauty, home design and honeymoon travel; provides information on wedding planning; explores social issues that affect the bride and groom.
Photos (6)
Krista P.
Krista P.
Highland, IL

I'd say this is a must read for brides planning their upcoming wedding. Each issue is packed with images of rings, dresses, flowers, as well as articles about planning tips, honeymoons, gift registries, etiquette, invitations, etc. The only reason I gave this 4 out of 5 starts (instead of 5) is because there are several (free) websites that provide much of the same information.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

One of my favorite magazines for a future bride. I've been getting for 2 years now and have gotten so many ideas for my big day. I love the little fold out guides for honeymoon ideas! I recommended this magazine to my friend who got married last year and she used many resources from it. excellent guide for brides!
Briana J.
Briana J.

This magazine was pretty disappointing for me. It's mostly just photo advertisements and other than that the only information in there is for places that are far and beyond most middle class price ranges.
Luz H.
Luz H.

Bridal guide magazine always provides lots of good ideas for the weddings! It has dress ideas, how to decorate you wedding! honeymoon! everything!
JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.

Great for ideas. I just got engaged myself and tore through a bunch of bridal magazines and made a collage of what I wanted. Helpful magazine.
Jay H.
Jay H.
Saunderstown , RI

I'm planning my wedding and this magazine is one of my go toos. It's packed full or great tips and photos for every aspect of your wedding.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Corpus Christi, TX

I remember I used to purchase every edition of this magazine. You'll find great ideas: from dresses to hair, to make up, and more!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.

It's a great magazine, I love to give it as a gift to friends who get engaged. I wouldn't actually get a subscription of it.
Alex Y.
Alex Y.
Detroit, MI

I got a great deal for a 6 issue subscription from groupon. The magazines are full of wonderful ideas for a perfect wedding.
Louise S.
Louise S.
Winnipeg , Manitoba

A great resource for brides and grooms planning their wedding. Provides helpful advice and tips for all stages.
Claudia J.
Claudia J.
Menlo Park, CA

What's your favorite wedding style?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

I have very sensitive, oily skin. Does this clog your pores?
Carrie L.
Carrie L.
Pekin, IL

Did this magazine really help anyone with their wedding?
Cori S.
Cori S.

How long does it last?
FashionDues šŸ’–.
FashionDues šŸ’–.
Staten Island, Ny

Do yoou want to become a bride on day? yes or no?

Join Now