BY BRIDAL GUIDE #41 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 6 issues - Bridal Guide Magazine is for the contemporary bride-to-be. It focuses on current trends in fashion, beauty, home design and honeymoon travel; provides information on wedding planning; explores social issues that affect the bride and groom. see more...

• How helpful are these when planning a wedding?4 Answers
  • My sister just got engaged! Is this a good magazine to begin look...1 Answers
  • Is it worth getting?8 Answers
Bridal Guide Magazine
  • "Since I was a teenager I have just loved this magazine in general, you get great ideas not only for weddings but for sweet sixteens too." in 14 reviews
  • "This Bridal magazine is just like all the others - too many ads, recycled content, and special features based on the season." in 11 reviews
  • "I worked in the bridal gown industry for 4+ years, Bridal Guide is a great source or starting point for any bride to get ideas for everything from fashion decorations and more" in 10 reviews
  • "I love wedding planning....until you get a million different opinions on what dress type fits your body shape, and how you should arrange center pieces, and how your invitations should be typed up and how you to hire the right calligrapher." in 10 reviews
  • "I am getting married in a few months and this has been an invaluable help to me throughout the planning process with all of its great ideas and tips. " in 9 reviews
Felicia W.
Lindenwold, NJ
I love everything about this magazine. Tips from all around the world. Plus honey moon destinations. International weddings and wedding planners. Bridal shows plus give aways. Perfect engagement gift for the new bride to be!
Bonnie L.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I loved reading this magazine. It always has great tips and tricks that are very useful. I love that it covers so many different topics! Always get the subscription, it is much cheaper than buying it month after month at the magazine stand. Over, its a great magazine!
Anndria T.
When I was planning my wedding I purchased these throughout the year. They were fairly informative and inspirational for helping to plan my wedding. I definitely recommend them to upcoming brides who just want to enjoy planning and enjoy seeing ideas.
crystal j.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This is one of my top favorite magazine subscriptions that I get sent to me I get money sent to me I love to stay in-the-know I recommend this to anybody sometimes you can get a subscription for cheap
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Bridal Guide is one of those magazine that keeps you in dreaming up this perfect wedding that it overwhelms you with ideas. I love it though. Their pictures are stunning. They have lots of dress ideas and honeymoon destination planning guide and what not tos. Its very resourceful if you are planning a wedding.

Niki H.
['Farmington', ''], IL
I love this magazine! I got engaged back in December, and I have been subscribed to this magazine ever since. It gives me so many great ideas about my own wedding coming up soon, and I really enjoy all the content each issue has to offer. Highly recommend this magazine for soon to be brides
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I used this magazine for inspiration while planning my wedding and had a blast. There were so many great ideas & gorgeous gowns. I feel this magazine was really helpful when i needed some ideas for my big day.
Samantha C.
Great ideas but insanely unreasonable prices for the middle-class bride. And sadly, there are a lot of ads. Luckily I got a free subscription with my ticket to a bridal show. I probably wouldn't buy it with my own money but will gladly skim through for inspiration.
Amanda W.
Danville, VA
I got engaged recently and have fallen in love with this magazine! The suggestions are realistic and doable for any and every bride! I love the simplicity and how straight forward the writers are! My favorite bridal magazine yet!
Letecha T.
Sherwood , AR
I love Bridal magazine! Although the items listed usually are super expensive, it still give great ideas that you could use for inspiration. It's more of a bridal fashion magazine but I really enjoy fashion.
Claudia J.
menlo park, CA
What's your favorite wedding style?
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
I have very sensitive, oily skin. Does this clog your pores?
Cori S.
How long does it last?
Carrie L.
Pekin, IL
Did this magazine really help anyone with their wedding?
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Do yoou want to become a bride on day? yes or no?