BY BRIDAL GUIDE #28 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 6 issues - Bridal Guide Magazine is for the contemporary bride-to-be. It focuses on current trends in fashion, beauty, home design and honeymoon travel; provides information on wedding planning; explores social issues that affect the bride and groom. see more...

Bridal Guide Magazine
  • "Since I was a teenager I have just loved this magazine in general, you get great ideas not only for weddings but for sweet sixteens too." in 14 reviews
  • "This Bridal magazine is just like all the others - too many ads, recycled content, and special features based on the season." in 11 reviews
  • "I love wedding planning....until you get a million different opinions on what dress type fits your body shape, and how you should arrange center pieces, and how your invitations should be typed up and how you to hire the right calligrapher." in 10 reviews
  • "I worked in the bridal gown industry for 4+ years, Bridal Guide is a great source or starting point for any bride to get ideas for everything from fashion decorations and more" in 10 reviews
  • "I signed up for the free subscription, because I don't really see paying for info you can find for free online, yes this book has some great ideas for centerpieces and stuff like that but you can also find that online too. " in 9 reviews
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
One of my favorite magazines for a future bride. I've been getting for 2 years now and have gotten so many ideas for my big day. I love the little fold out guides for honeymoon ideas! I recommended this magazine to my friend who got married last year and she used many resources from it. excellent guide for brides!
Luz H.
Luz H.
Bridal guide magazine always provides lots of good ideas for the weddings! It has dress ideas, how to decorate you wedding! honeymoon! everything!
Alex Y.
Alex Y.
Detroit, MI
I got a great deal for a 6 issue subscription from groupon. The magazines are full of wonderful ideas for a perfect wedding.
Briana J.
Briana J.
Bookworm Expert
This magazine was pretty disappointing for me. It's mostly just photo advertisements and other than that the only information in there is for places that are far and beyond most middle class price ranges.
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Bookworm Expert
Bridal Guide is one of those magazine that keeps you in dreaming up this perfect wedding that it overwhelms you with ideas. I love it though. Their pictures are stunning. They have lots of dress ideas and honeymoon destination planning guide and what not tos. Its very resourceful if you are planning a wedding.

Niki H.
Niki H.
Farmington, IL
I love this magazine! I got engaged back in December, and I have been subscribed to this magazine ever since. It gives me so many great ideas about my own wedding coming up soon, and I really enjoy all the content each issue has to offer. Highly recommend this magazine for soon to be brides
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Great ideas but insanely unreasonable prices for the middle-class bride. And sadly, there are a lot of ads. Luckily I got a free subscription with my ticket to a bridal show. I probably wouldn't buy it with my own money but will gladly skim through for inspiration.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Danville, VA
I got engaged recently and have fallen in love with this magazine! The suggestions are realistic and doable for any and every bride! I love the simplicity and how straight forward the writers are! My favorite bridal magazine yet!
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Bookworm Expert
I used this magazine for inspiration while planning my wedding and had a blast. There were so many great ideas & gorgeous gowns. I feel this magazine was really helpful when i needed some ideas for my big day.
Letecha T.
Letecha T.
N Little Rock, AR
I love Bridal magazine! Although the items listed usually are super expensive, it still give great ideas that you could use for inspiration. It's more of a bridal fashion magazine but I really enjoy fashion.
Claudia J.
Claudia J.
menlo park, CA
What's your favorite wedding style?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
I have very sensitive, oily skin. Does this clog your pores?
Carrie L.
Carrie L.
Pekin, IL
Did this magazine really help anyone with their wedding?
Cori S.
Cori S.
How long does it last?
FashionDues 💖.
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Do yoou want to become a bride on day? yes or no?