Add a Photo

By BRIDAL GUIDE
#40 in Magazines & Newspapers
1 Year, 6 issues - Bridal Guide Magazine is for the contemporary bride-to-be. It focuses on current trends in fashion, beauty, home design and honeymoon travel; provides information on wedding planning; explores social issues that affect the bride and groom.
Photos (5)
Krista P.
Krista P.
Highland, IL

I'd say this is a must read for brides planning their upcoming wedding. Each issue is packed with images of rings, dresses, flowers, as well as articles about planning tips, honeymoons, gift registries, etiquette, invitations, etc. The only reason I gave this 4 out of 5 starts (instead of 5) is because there are several (free) websites that provide much of the same information.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

One of my favorite magazines for a future bride. I've been getting for 2 years now and have gotten so many ideas for my big day. I love the little fold out guides for honeymoon ideas! I recommended this magazine to my friend who got married last year and she used many resources from it. excellent guide for brides!
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Apache Jct, AZ

This magazine has great articles and sections about style and current trends in bridal fashion and weddings. It keeps me updated with everything that is new and gives me great tips that I can incorporate.
laura z.
laura z.

Bride Guide magazine's basically says it all .A brides bible for the time of planning. Great ideas and they share stories and pictures of weddings! Lots of inspiration from this magazine
Luz H.
Luz H.

Bridal guide magazine always provides lots of good ideas for the weddings! It has dress ideas, how to decorate you wedding! honeymoon! everything!
JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.

Great for ideas. I just got engaged myself and tore through a bunch of bridal magazines and made a collage of what I wanted. Helpful magazine.
Janae M.
Janae M.
Benton, KY

This magazine is simply amazing! It has ideas and advice for various wedding styles and occasions! Defiently a must have for upcoming brides!
Jay H.
Jay H.
Saunderstown , RI

I'm planning my wedding and this magazine is one of my go toos. It's packed full or great tips and photos for every aspect of your wedding.
Anne T.
Anne T.

I got great ideas for this to help out at my aunts wedding!! these are inspirational and life changing/ saver and amazing to have around.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Corpus Christi, TX

I remember I used to purchase every edition of this magazine. You'll find great ideas: from dresses to hair, to make up, and more!
Claudia J.
Claudia J.
Menlo Park, ca

What's your favorite wedding style?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

I have very sensitive, oily skin. Does this clog your pores?
Cori S.
Cori S.

How long does it last?
FashionDues šŸ’–.
FashionDues šŸ’–.
Staten Island, Ny

Do yoou want to become a bride on day? yes or no?
Carrie L.
Carrie L.
Pekin, IL

Did this magazine really help anyone with their wedding?

Join Now