Add a Photo

By BRIDAL GUIDE
#44 in Magazines & Newspapers
1 Year, 6 issues - Bridal Guide Magazine is for the contemporary bride-to-be. It focuses on current trends in fashion, beauty, home design and honeymoon travel; provides information on wedding planning; explores social issues that affect the bride and groom.
Photos (6)
Krista P.
Krista P.
Highland, IL

I'd say this is a must read for brides planning their upcoming wedding. Each issue is packed with images of rings, dresses, flowers, as well as articles about planning tips, honeymoons, gift registries, etiquette, invitations, etc. The only reason I gave this 4 out of 5 starts (instead of 5) is because there are several (free) websites that provide much of the same information.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

One of my favorite magazines for a future bride. I've been getting for 2 years now and have gotten so many ideas for my big day. I love the little fold out guides for honeymoon ideas! I recommended this magazine to my friend who got married last year and she used many resources from it. excellent guide for brides!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

Great ideas but insanely unreasonable prices for the middle-class bride. And sadly, there are a lot of ads. Luckily I got a free subscription with my ticket to a bridal show. I probably wouldn't buy it with my own money but will gladly skim through for inspiration.
Letecha T.
Letecha T.
N Little Rock, AR

I love Bridal magazine! Although the items listed usually are super expensive, it still give great ideas that you could use for inspiration. It's more of a bridal fashion magazine but I really enjoy fashion.
Briana J.
Briana J.

This magazine was pretty disappointing for me. It's mostly just photo advertisements and other than that the only information in there is for places that are far and beyond most middle class price ranges.
Luz H.
Luz H.

Bridal guide magazine always provides lots of good ideas for the weddings! It has dress ideas, how to decorate you wedding! honeymoon! everything!
JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.

Great for ideas. I just got engaged myself and tore through a bunch of bridal magazines and made a collage of what I wanted. Helpful magazine.
Jay H.
Jay H.
Wakefield, RI

I'm planning my wedding and this magazine is one of my go toos. It's packed full or great tips and photos for every aspect of your wedding.
Alex Y.
Alex Y.
Detroit, MI

I got a great deal for a 6 issue subscription from groupon. The magazines are full of wonderful ideas for a perfect wedding.
tymesha w.
tymesha w.
Lancaster, SC

I love the bridal magazines they have lots of pictures and wedding ideals people are looking for I have a box full of them
Claudia J.
Claudia J.
menlo park, ca

What's your favorite wedding style?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

I have very sensitive, oily skin. Does this clog your pores?
Carrie L.
Carrie L.
Pekin, IL

Did this magazine really help anyone with their wedding?
Cori S.
Cori S.

How long does it last?
FashionDues 💖.
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny

Do yoou want to become a bride on day? yes or no?