Bridal Guide Magazine
4.08 / 5 based on 240 Reviews
1 Year, 6 issues - Bridal Guide Magazine is for the contemporary bride-to-be. It focuses on current trends in fashion, beauty, home design and honeymoon travel; provides information on wedding planning; explores social issues that affect the bride and groom. see more...
Top Questions See all 133 Q&A
Bridal Guide Magazine
- "Since I was a teenager I have just loved this magazine in general, you get great ideas not only for weddings but for sweet sixteens too." in 14 reviews
- "This Bridal magazine is just like all the others - too many ads, recycled content, and special features based on the season." in 11 reviews
- "I worked in the bridal gown industry for 4+ years, Bridal Guide is a great source or starting point for any bride to get ideas for everything from fashion decorations and more" in 10 reviews
- "I love wedding planning....until you get a million different opinions on what dress type fits your body shape, and how you should arrange center pieces, and how your invitations should be typed up and how you to hire the right calligrapher." in 10 reviews
- "I signed up for the free subscription, because I don't really see paying for info you can find for free online, yes this book has some great ideas for centerpieces and stuff like that but you can also find that online too. " in 9 reviews
I love everything about this magazine. Tips from all around the world. Plus honey moon destinations. International weddings and wedding planners. Bridal shows plus give aways. Perfect engagement gift for the new bride to be!
When I was planning my wedding I purchased these throughout the year. They were fairly informative and inspirational for helping to plan my wedding. I definitely recommend them to upcoming brides who just want to enjoy planning and enjoy seeing ideas.
This is one of my top favorite magazine subscriptions that I get sent to me I get money sent to me I love to stay in-the-know I recommend this to anybody sometimes you can get a subscription for cheap
I loved reading this magazine. It always has great tips and tricks that are very useful. I love that it covers so many different topics! Always get the subscription, it is much cheaper than buying it month after month at the magazine stand. Over, its a great magazine!
I love this bridal magazine that has lots of different dresses rings OK is invitations shows you how to plan a wedding just overall a really great magazine for somebody who is planning to get married
Bridal Guide is one of those magazine that keeps you in dreaming up this perfect wedding that it overwhelms you with ideas. I love it though. Their pictures are stunning. They have lots of dress ideas and honeymoon destination planning guide and what not tos. Its very resourceful if you are planning a wedding.
I love this magazine! I got engaged back in December, and I have been subscribed to this magazine ever since. It gives me so many great ideas about my own wedding coming up soon, and I really enjoy all the content each issue has to offer. Highly recommend this magazine for soon to be brides
I used this magazine for inspiration while planning my wedding and had a blast. There were so many great ideas & gorgeous gowns. I feel this magazine was really helpful when i needed some ideas for my big day.
I got this magazine sent to me for free. I found the freebie on the Bargain Babe website I highly recommend this adorable magazine If you’re planning a wedding, honeymoon or know someone who is. Lots of budgeting, planning, organizing and inspiration packed in every magazine.
Great ideas but insanely unreasonable prices for the middle-class bride. And sadly, there are a lot of ads. Luckily I got a free subscription with my ticket to a bridal show. I probably wouldn't buy it with my own money but will gladly skim through for inspiration.
Q & A
What's your favorite wedding style?
I have very sensitive, oily skin. Does this clog your pores?
How long does it last?
Did this magazine really help anyone with their wedding?
Do yoou want to become a bride on day? yes or no?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos