suggested searches
Brickell Men's Products Morning Face Care Routine II- Purifying Charcoal Face Wash, Alcohol Free Toner, Face Scrub, Eye Cream, Day Serum & Daily Face Moisturizer- Natural and Organic - Scented [Scented]
Brickell Men's Products

3 star

12%

2 star

1 star

My partner describes this pack as a great starter kit for any man who is looking to get into skincare. It’s simple and straight to the point. It’s made with good high quality ingredients and they give you the option for scented or unscented products. If you decide to go with the scented products the scent is slightly minty but not overpowering. It’s pricier than most but there are sales that happen pretty frequently and you can get it at a nice discounted price.
I got the free sample kit and I really like how it lead fed my skin clean dry and moisturized. Lots of face washes are good at the moment but in the morning my head free is oily. I would've gave 5 stars but the gel face wash has a terrible smell. Overall good products.
Great product. I took my husband’s brickell kit ( unscented) love it for my sensitive skin! Make a unisex kit unscented.