suggested searches

3 star

16%

2 star

1 star

I don't know what it is about this face wash, but ton me it smells like a brewery or beer. Not that it's a bad thing, I like the smells a lot! The face wash works well, doesn't leave your face feeling tight or dried out. Follow this with the face moisturizer and you're golden.
Not a fan of this one at all. I've tried a lot of different cleansers over the years (Tatcha: The Deep Cleanse being my favorite for combination/oily skin and managing acne), but this is one of my least favorites. The smell is very strong and I don't love the geranium-peppermint combo (mint on its own I like, but something about this combination is unpleasant to me). It hurts my eyes even if I feel like I've washed it away from that area pretty well, and it doesn't seem to have helped my skin the way other good cleansers do.
A great face wash for oily or combination skin. You can feel it working and it has added peppermint, so you'll get a little tingle once it starts to do it's thing. It rinses off cleanly with no residue left behind. This is a staple for a daily facial regimen, all the serums and creams are useless if you're not thoroughly cleansing your face before you apply them. Good stuff, and it compliments the other products that Brickell offers perfectly. [product:brickell-mens-products-clarifying-gel-face-wash]