BeautyBodyBody CareBrickell Men's Products
Brickell Men's 3 in 1 Rapid Wash - Spicy Citrus Scent, 16 Oz

by Brickell Men's Products

Looking to quickly remove oil, sweat, and impurities from your hair, face, and body without over drying or irritating? You've found the best natural hair and body wash for men. Our invigorating, organic hair and body wash for men cleanses your hair, face, and body without stripping essential moisture. This men's 3 in 1 body wash is packed with extracts and vitamins that moisturize, while coconut based cleansers remove oil and grime. Powerful, Natural Ingredients: Protein Amino Acids restore hair and skin with fundamental nutrients to needed to be healthy and energized. Vitamin E destroys free radicals on the skin and hair that can cause skin dryness, aging, and hair thinning. Aloe Vera restores moisture and necessary vitamins to your skin and hair. These - along with other powerful, natural ingredients - have been scientifically formulated to create the best all in one wash for men. How to Use It: Use a generous amount on your hair, face, and body in the shower. What Else Should You Know? This hair and body wash is all natural and organic. It comes in a refreshing woodsy scent. If used twice daily, this bottle will last approximately 45 days. All our products contain zero sulfates, parabens, glycols, phthalates, petrochemicals, silicones, PEG's, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, or gluten. Always vegan, no animal testing, 100% Certified Organic Ingredients when possible.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Brickell Men's Products Brickell Men's 3 in 1 Rapid Wash - Spicy Citrus Scent, 16 Oz!
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Brickell Men's Products Brickell Men's 3 in 1 Rapid Wash - Spicy Citrus Scent, 16 Oz uploaded by Braydon P.
This is a refreshing essential oil citrus body wash. Not the best idea for a shampoo though. This smells like oranges and makes your skin feel good. The scent dose not last long. I wouldn’t buy again.
Kyle N.
Burdett, KS
I received this product in the sample kit that I paid for on the Brickell website. After using this a few times, I can say it is a decent body wash, but not something I would repurchase. It claims to be 3-in-1, but I felt it didn’t preform well as a shampoo or a face wash, despite it’s claims to do so. I also think it’s on the pricy side for a body wash.

Looking for your answer?