suggested searches

3 star

11%

2 star

1 star

OK honestly it’s not what I expected. Not in a bad way. I didn’t realize that it was going to wake me up. It smells great it’s not overpowering it’s an expensive. And it lasts quite a long time. If you need a helping hand and waking you up in the morning and coffee is not cutting it try this product
When I bought some of the other products from this line I was given this as one of the samples. The way it made my body feel was awesome and will be buying the bigger size soon.
I was having some dry skin problems and started doing research on different body soaps. I also tried a few other all natural soaps and still never got the results i was looking for. Then i came across Brickell and was skeptical because of all the other brands i researched and tried before this promised great results too. So i ordered and recieved my body soap and from the first week trying it i noticed a big difference in my skin. Also when you look at whats in it you know there is nothing but high quality organic ingredients. My skin has never felt better and my dry skin has cleared up. The scent is also a nice and modern without being over powering.