BY BRICA

Kids will have it made in the shade when you cut down on backseat heat and sun glare with the brica keep-it-cool reflective window shades 2-pk. These reflective window shades filter out harmful uv rays and protect delicate skin without blocking the driver's view. Measuring at 30% wider and longer than traditional car shades, this 2-pk. Provides maximum coverage to block sun and heat. Easily install these shades in seconds and roll them up with a click of a button. Wipe down with soap and water. see more...

BRICA Keep-it-Cool Reflective Window Shades 2pk
  • "I really liked this in the beginning; however, after a short time (maybe 3 months?)" in 1 review
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Mega Parent Expert
This was perfect the protection od the sunlight. I was affordable and it really did the work. This is Most have for every kid.
Janet H.
Everett, WA
I always use these in the summer because my son hates the light shine in his face while we're driving. The windows are tinted but the light still shines brightly, through the window. This helps a lot.
Becky P.
Glendale Heights, IL
I really like these and I think you might as well, the one negative is that with the big jeep windows I have it doesn't cover as much surface as I would prefer but I haven't found many that do!
April W.
Work great to block the sun out but the suction cups stop suctioning after a while. They also get hung and are a pain to roll back up.
Katie W.
Livonia, MI
These worked AMAZING for the month or two that I had them. But it did not cover the entire window (I drive an Equinox), so I had to move it around on the window every once in a while depending on when and where I was driving (to keep the sun out of my baby's eyes). After a couple months, because I had moved the shade around a time or two, the suction cups lost their suction! It does NOT stay up on the window anymore! I do have the option the hook the shade to the window. But to keep the shade against the window, I have to suction the bottom of it. And that suction has lost it's power too! So it would just bang around if I turned or hit a bump.
Courtney  B.
Kalamazoo, MI
These are great for keeping the sun out of little eyes. The only issue I have is that they do get kind of jammed and are a pain to roll back up after awhile. We have one on each side for each kid. Nice thing to have in the car. :)
Courtney R.
Jamaica, NY
Keeps the son out my sons eyes for the most part however I have to put it in at a weird angle due to the shape of my cars windows.
Britney M.
I really liked this in the beginning; however, after a short time (maybe 3 months?) the suction didn't really stick to the window as well. The only other problem I had was that it didn't cover the whole window. Other than that, it did it's job well!