BY BRICA #93 in Car Seats

Protect your car's interior and seats from kicks, spills, crumbs, dirt and compression damage with the brica seat guardian car seat protector in gray. With its durable grime guard fabric and handy crumb and spill catcher, this seat protector shields your seats from it all. With its one-piece, high-back design, your leather and fabric interiors will be covered during both rear-facing and forward-facing phases. Rest assured that your kid's car seat will be secure with the crash-tested dual-grip traction pad technology, which grips the seat on both sides to prevent sliding. Wipe clean. see more...

Dixie G.
Definitely a life saver for my seats! It's thick enough to not leave indentions in my leather seats from the car seat base ! I just don't like that I couldn't put it in the middle of my backseat and had to mount my car seat on the side.
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
This is an awesome product. I have a truck and it covers all of the seat where my child's car seat sits. The rubber on the bottom keeps the seat from shifting. It's thick so it keeps the car seat from making indentations on the seat.
Susan  H.
Oceanside, CA
Love this product. I detail cars for a living and this is one I find helps to keep the seats cleaner and crumb free. I've used with all three kids now and will use again if I have more.
Kylie C.
I love this. It's thick enough to keep the carpet from leaving marks on the seats, and really good at keeping my child's mess from getting on to the actual seat.
Jera H.
Love how thick this is. Helps from getting foot prints on the seat and from the car seat leaving indents. Wish I would of invested in this months ago.
Lisa W.
Proctorville, OH
Great addition to a registry it baby gift! It keeps your backseat nice and clean which is a tough job with little ones!
Channing K.
Sevierville, TN
This thing is a life saver for my seats! We are always on the run so having meals on the go is normal and this helps keep the crumbs from going way down in the car. It also protects the leather seats from the rough plastics of the car seat
Liana F.
Stratford, CT
A total seat saver for my leather! I have had this under a front/rear facing car seat for about 2 years saving tons of damage to my seats from the car seat itself and little feet stepping on the seat to get in :)
Cristina S.
Indianapolis, IN
So thankful for this product. keeps my new car looking new. wonderful for a catch all and easy to lean. a must with kids.
Bryanna B.
This is not safe to have under a car seat! It can cause serious damage if this is on during an accident! I do not recommend this product for any reason!
Cassie C.
Does this really work or no
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Mega Parent Expert
Where can I get this?
Reba B.
Elkins, WV
Are these absorbent for the inevitable spills? Easy to clean them?
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Is it waterproof? and does it fit in all car seats?