BY BRICA #42 in Car Seats

Travel with your convertible car seat smoothly and easily with the handy brica cover guard car seat travel tote. This super durable, water-resistant polyester cover protects your car seat from damage while you easily transport the seat--without stooping, straining or lugging. Wear the travel tote, which fits most major car seat brands, as a backpack or roll it behind you like a suitcase. An extra-large zipper opens wide, making it easy to load and unload car seats. A huge compartment located at the center of the car seat gives you extra packing space and a convenient name card holder ensures quick identification. Wipe clean with soap and... see more...

• How does this compare to the jeep brand carrying case?2 Answers
  • How much does this cost and is it worth using? 2 Answers
  • Does this only work with Brick car seats?4 Answers
Laura S.
Laura S.
This seat cover was used a few times to fly and did fit our car seat well. The fabric seemed like it would be sturdy enough to hold up to some minor scuffing and wearing. I don't know exactly when it happened because it has wheels to keep it from dragging, but it did completely peel and fray on one side. It hasn't necessarily compromised the actual bag cover but it looks kinda tattered which bothers me. Overall it's better than the super cheap gate check bags that are way too over sized and will last 5 mins.
Dallas J.
Dallas J.
Statesville, NC
I love the idea of this, from traveling to storing the car seat for the next child. It's on wheels so it's very easy to move right along. I would recommend!
Susy J.
Susy J.
El Cajon, CA
Bought this at baby r us. Great material, durable, scratch resistant. I have used many times and product still works and looks great!
Carmen I.
Carmen I.
New York , NY
Mega Parent Expert
Awesome cover its even great to use when storing the car seat away so it won't get dirty or dusty
Arianny L.
Arianny L.
Deland, Florida (FL)
Mega Parent Expert
Es super básico para andar en el aeropuerto no es tanto agestreo andar con tantas maleta
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
This is such an awesome product that I would love to buy for any expecting or new parents. I have always thought that seat covers should come with a carrying case to preserve the cushion when baby is not using it during travel or storage. So cool!
Carly K.
Carly K.
Oakdale, Ca
Love this car seat cover. We have used it multiple times and it has minimal wear. Love that it has wheels of can be worn as a back pack!!!
Desiree P.
Desiree P.
Longmont, CO
Makes traveling with a car seat so much easier. With the extra handles the cover provides it helps so much when you're having to lug it around an airport. The cover helps protect your car seat from any spills or wear and tear that could happen during travel.
Took our first family trip --- was nervous about finding a car seat cover big enough for my Safety First Air Plus Elite model. This bag fit like a glove. the straps were great and it didn't tear. Found it at Target online and picked it up the day before we left!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
We love this! We use these a lot since we travel back home a lot to see family. Unfortunately, the airlines aren't very careful with car seats and before we got these bags we had car seats returned scratched up and stuff all over the fabric. This protects them from all that nicely!
fatima r.
fatima r.
Seaside, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Does this actually come in handy I've never seen them before?!
Kenya J.
Kenya J.
Does this only work with Brick car seats?
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
How does this compare to the jeep brand carrying case?
Laura W.
Laura W.
Vancouver, WA
How much does this cost and is it worth using?