Brica BRICA Baby In-Sight Soft-Touch Auto Mirror for in Car Safety - Gray uploaded by alisha a.Brica BRICA Baby In-Sight Soft-Touch Auto Mirror for in Car Safety - Gray uploaded by alisha a.Brica BRICA Baby In-Sight Soft-Touch Auto Mirror for in Car Safety - Gray uploaded by Bethany L.

BY BRICA

Keep tabs on your rear-facing baby in the car with the brica baby in-sight soft touch auto mirror for in-car safety in gray. With its wide-angle, convex surface, this car mirror gives you a full view of your precious cargo. Trimmed with a soft gray fabric, this shatter-proof mirror is safe and comfortable to handle. Four attachment options and a traction grid material help you secure the mirror to any vehicle. Wipe clean. see more...

Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
We ADORE this product. I didn't have a mirror with my first son, so every hiccup or coo made it easy for me to want to pull over to make sure he wasn't choking or puking. This mirror gives me an awesome rearview of my newest. We chose this one without the designs and bright colors so the hubby could put this one in his car without getting that daddy daycare feeling. It has pretty easy car compatible straps that should fit almost every headrest in any vehicle. I would most definitely recommend this product to other mommies and daddies.
Traci R.
This mirror is absolutely worth the money! I had a NICU baby and when he came home he was on a monitor so I needed to be able to see him immediately if it started dinging. We started with a different mirror and it was crap. This one is nice and big so I could easily see him. It's easy to set up. You don't need a headrest to use it. It's adjustable. 100% worth the money.
Kirsten R.
Wanship, UT
This allows me to see my baby in the rearview mirror when I'm driving. I don't have to stop and check on her to make sure she's OK. Let's definitely meet my expectations and I would recommend it to other parents
Katie P.
Sterling, VA
This mirror is nice-a large, wide screen so that I can see my baby while she is rear-facing. It isn't the easiest to attach to the seat, however it does fit seat that do or do not have a headrest, which is nice.
Yessica A.
Nevada , Las Vegas
I'm a fist time mom and it scared me to drive with my baby becouse it always scared me that I couldn't see him but the Mirror helps and he love to look at his self .
Jessica C.
Cordova , TN
This is quite a necessity in the car. Especially for a rear facing car seat. It's a great way to keep check on your little one.
Christina W.
I like the size of this mirror.....hard to figure out how to attach it to the headrest. I have to adjust it frequently because it slips out of place.
alisha a.
This mirror should absolutely be on every baby registry. It's been one of the most useful tools on days when we're out and about. I worry less because this gives me a prefect line of site. Only negative, I wish it secured a little more firmly to my headrest. When I accelerate in traffic sometimes it will bounce up for a second before shifting back to its original position.
Mandi B.
Received this as a gift before my son was born, and I couldn't live without it now. It is kind of a pain to get it on the head rest, but it is necessary so it can be adjusted just right at different angles as your baby grows to properly see them. I don't think any of these are easy to set up, but this one has multiple snaps and velcros to get the angle just right.