Briannas Home Style Blush Wine Vinaigrette Dressing uploaded by Laetitia B.

BY BRIANNAS

Briannas® Home Style Blush Wine Vinaigrette Dressing.
All natural ingredients.
Delicious on fresh strawberries.
Does not contain strawberries.
Family Owned & Operated.
Thank You! 30 Years.
12 fl oz (355ml). see more...

Buy on Target
Megan S.
Wickliffe, OH
I love this entire brand of salad dressings. All of the flavors are so tasty. I love the high quality ingredients and the packaging is really nice also. I haven’t had a flavor I haven’t liked yet.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
I’m pretty sure almost everyone has tried this dressing. I’ve used it for years. It’s one of the best dressings on the market. It’s perfectly sweet and pairs great with any salad, especially fruity ones. It’s on the pricey side, but not much more. It’s worth it though.
Leigh-Ann G.
For years I was pretty set in my ways about only eating fresh, homemade salad dressing. And then.. I realized I was eating less salads because I didn't want to spend the time making the dressing so I decided to find something palatable in a bottle for those days when I didn't have the energy to create something on my own. This dressing is delicious. It's a little on the sweet side for my taste, but it's good! There isn't any sort of strong wine flavor and I only need a little bit of it since the sweetness is so strong. This is one of my go-to's.
Amber H.
Lancaster, CA
Favorite salad dressing! It's called "the strawberry one" in my house. I felt a little misled that there is a huge strawberry on the front even though there are no strawberries in the ingredients, but overall I still love it. it's a healthy alternative to some of the creamier dressings I would usually use and give me the freedom to try new ingredients that wouldn't blend with my regular salad dressing (citrus, seeds,apples, etc.) Give it a shot, you won't regret it!
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
Oh my God, I am so happy to see this salad dressing here! It is my current favorite, in any variety (except for Bleu Cheese, which I don't like at all, ever) and I love it on salads, apples, berries, on chicken, wherever it sounds good. Now, it is NOT low calorie but my stomach can't take much vinaigrette and I think the creamy dressings just cover up good tastes of food, so I don't use much anyway. It is just tasty! And if something makes me eat more salad and veggies and stuff that is good for me, than am one happy lady!
Niki R.
I like this dressing alone on salad occasionally but I think that it tastes even better when used mixed with a tiny amount of ranch on this salad that my mom in law makes. It has chicken, almonds, romaine, dried cranberries, a little bit of shredded parmesan cheese and sometimes mushrooms.
This dressing is not too strong, not too tart, not too sweet. yummy
Tiffany B.
Boston, MA
My roommate introduced me to this dressing last year & it's one of the my favorites. It is on the sweet side so it's best paired with feta cheese, spinach, arugula, avocado, tomatoes, & other greens that are a bit more on the bitter side. It's absolutely tasty & it's one of the better fruity vinaigrettes out there!
Laetitia B.
Jackson, MI
This is my favorite dressing right know! It tastes great on salads,fruit, and chicken. It has just the right amount of oil in the vinegarette, sweetness, and strawberries. I eat it on anything green!
Jennifer B.
I love this dressing. I rarely buy dressing because I know i can make my own but if I'm going to splurge, this is the one!! I love making fancy strawberry spinach salads with this
Tyler R.
This dressing is delicious! It has a light but stand-out fruity flavor, and it doesn't take much to dress the salad. I use it over arugula with pine nuts!