Breyers® Waffle Cone uploaded by Courtney G.

BY BREYERS

Breyers Waffle Cone with Chocolatey Chips - creamy vanilla Breyers with ribbons of caramel, chocolatey chips, and fudge-covered waffle cone pieces.
Enjoy your favorite fudge-covered waffle ice cream cone at home.
Now with 15% more Fudge Covered Waffle Cone pieces!

Wish you could have your favorite fudge-covered waffle ice cream cone at home? You’re in luck! Now can you can treat yourself to creamy vanilla Breyers with ribbons of caramel, chocolatey chips, and fudge-covered waffle cone pieces. And when you’re done enjoying this delicious dessert you can look forward to trying our entire range of cookie and candy treats! Treat yourself to chunks of real Oreo® cookie swirled together with creamy vanilla Breyers. Or indulge in smooth vanilla Breyers with caramel ribbons, chocolate coated peanuts, and real SNICKERS® bar pieces. You can even enjoy peanut butter Breyers loaded with chunks of real REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups and a rich fudge swirl! And the best news of all is that you can enjoy your favorite cookies and candies combined with the quality of Breyers.

• Is the Ice cream too creamy? Some flavors leave a waxy re...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sarah M.
My mom has bought this a few times. Her and the rest of my family seem to like it, but I am not a fan of this. The flavor of this is just really off to me, it tastes kind of like maple syrup. I also find that the waffle pieces get soggy or are already soggy.
Jennifer K.
Newark, NJ
Love this. The little cone pieces usually stay nice and crisp. This taste so good and is perfect to cool down with on a hot summer day. I usually only buy this when it’s on sale. You can get it all over.
Alyssa C.
I LOVE this ice cream!! 😍😍 It is the perfect blend of vanilla, Chocolate, and Caramel!! The waffle Cone Pieces don't get soggy, So They have the perfect crunch! There is another hard Piece in there that isn't My favorite, But That alone doesn't bring it to a 4 star ice cream! Definitely My new favorite!
Jordyn C.
Lexington, KY
i’m a fanatic over ice cream and try so many different kinds and brands, and this is a newer one i really like! i wish there were more waffle cone pieces and less overwhelming chocolate, but overall it’s great if you love waffle cone like i do. :)
Tishima F.
Hartford, CT
This has easily become one of my favorite ice creams. It’s always available at my local supermarket. It tastes delicious and I always buy it when I get the chance. It tastes great by itself and on a cone!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Kassandra J.
Kenosha, WI
This is a nice flavor that you don't find too often.  It has just the right amount of each flavor in it.  The caramel isn't overpowering and the waffle pieces give just the right amount of crunch to the ice cream.  I really like the Blasts line on Breyers ice cream.
Kahyah P.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I literally just got done eating a cup of this! I love this ice cream ! In comparison to the hagan das brand this one is way better! It has more waffle cone pieces and adds in chocolate as well! This is the only flavor of ice cream I will eat. I can't get enough of it!
Roula S.
Arlington, VA
Who doesn't like ice cream? Waffle cone is my absolute go to when looking for ice cream. This particular ice cream is great because it's not high in calories compared to other brands. I find myself purchasing and repurchasing this whenever I can. I highly recommend.
Courtney G.
Cullman, AL
This ice cream is good! Ribbon of caramel with chocolate covered waffle cone pieces (my favorite part) and small chocolate chips. I'm currently hooked in this one right now... and Yes, I eat out if the carton! ;)
Joanne H.
Is the Ice cream too creamy? Some flavors leave a waxy residue in my mouth because they're too creamy flavored.