Breyers® Vanilla Fudge Twirl uploaded by Gemini M.

BY BREYERS #85 in Ice Cream

Rich fudge swirled through creamy smooth vanilla makes for a 'twirling' good time in Breyers Vanilla Fudge Twirl frozen dessert!
Made with fresh cream, sugar and milk. Twirl around in enjoyment!

Buy on Walmart
Nicole S.
Saint louis, MO
One of the first flavors I had of breyers. So creamy and vanilla flavor is perfect. The fudge, ah. Yes. The best. Talk about chocolate heaven.
Kimberlynn L.
Clayton, NC
This ice cream is like having a bowl of vanilla with chocolate syrup. But taste so good. The chocolate mixes in so well. It's delicious.
Jessica R.
Thomasville, GA
Breyer's has the best Ice cream. I Love this flavor. It is so smooth and creamy, I like the  natural flavors it has. So delicious.
Kelly F.
Homestead , FL
My family loves ice cream we try to switch it up every once in a while but this I love! Its so smooth and rich and the fudge is a plus
Marguritte T.
Foxworth, MS
Vanilla and Fudge, what a perfect combination. The vanilla is so creamy and the fudge chocolatey, when they melt together, it's heaven.
Battery G.
Waynesburg
This ice cream is to die for love it. I was raised on This Brand I wouldn’t eat any other brand but Bryers no disappointments at all.
Vanna B.
Indianapolis, IN
Good price. Good product. Great taste. I just wish they came in huge gallons. Haha. Most of their other flavors are pretty good, too.
Lucy S.
Richland, WA
I like this ice cream it's not to chocolatey it has the right balance of vanilla and chocolate. It's a good price for good ice cream
Jaime F.
Best I've cream ever (to me anyways) awesome combination of vanilla ice cream and fudge swirl! I've ate this flavor since childhood 💓
Lora V.
Salem, OH
I love any flavor of Breyers. They are so creamy, and flavorful. My hubby and I both prefer Breyers over any other brand of ice cream