Breyers® Vanilla Fudge Twirl uploaded by Gemini M.

BY BREYERS #39 in Ice Cream

Rich fudge swirled through creamy smooth vanilla makes for a 'twirling' good time in Breyers Vanilla Fudge Twirl frozen dessert!
Made with fresh cream, sugar and milk. Twirl around in enjoyment!

Mahmuda S.
I love breyers brand icecream. I always get the vanilla icecream. I tried the chocolate swirl today and its really delicious. Its not overtaken by chocolate, its a perfect match.
Elizabeth G.
Shelburne Falls, MA
Tasty, reasonable price and consistent but there are better brands out there.
I really enjoy Breyers, especially their flavors with swirl but am disappointed at the flavor and ingredient change. Shifted from dairy to a frozen dessert and has more preservatives than something frozen should need. I get that temperatures vary and that does affect texture and consistency, but we get enough additives from other foods and really only eat this, and guiltily enjoy it- it still tastes good, when someone outside our immediate family buys it.
Sandra J.
Just classic creamy flavor. Delicious. I can count on Breyer to deliver consistently. It's fairly priced too. The fudge ripples in this are so yummy. Never disappoints. I'd definitely grab Brewers!
Cj R.
East Lynn, WV
This is an awesome product!!!!! I really enjoy it and will continue to purchase this product! I can get it at any of my local stores! Really just an awesome product.
Kristina G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the amount of fudge mixed into this one. It is not too much or too little.  It tastes very good and not overly sweet.  It is creamy and easy to serve.  I have bought this multiple times and will continue to do so.  The price is good for the quality of the ice cream.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Breyers ice cream is one of my favorites then again I'm not very picky with ice cream it's delicious I love it is made with real milk and cream which is much healthier than some other brands I would definitely be repurchasing this product.
Hannah V.
Bedford, NH
My favorite ice cream brand. Mainly because of its small amount of ingredients, no additives, and not too heavy. I usually buy vanilla, fudge swirl, or strawberry. Everyone in our family loves breyers!
Hazelle R.
Victorville, CA
I love this brand of ice cream and the flavors they have are great. I don't get a lot because obviously it isn't that healthy lol. It's not pricey but I know on my budget I'm not always reaching for it.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
This is one of our go-to ice cream brands to buy from the grocery store. It's creamy and tastes great! It can sometimes be a little expensive, so, we usually only buy it on sale.
Dana G.
Totowa
Very good and has chunks of fudge in it. They are normally on sale a lot too at Shoprite so I never have to worry about it beefing too expensive. I was thinking about trying so other flavors too in the future.