Breyers® Vanilla Fudge Twirl uploaded by Gemini M.

BY BREYERS #85 in Ice Cream

Rich fudge swirled through creamy smooth vanilla makes for a 'twirling' good time in Breyers Vanilla Fudge Twirl frozen dessert!
Made with fresh cream, sugar and milk. Twirl around in enjoyment!

Buy on Walmart
KELSEY F.
Waco, TX
Omg this is so good and just thinking about it makes me want some! I love this brand! The ice cream doesn't freeze completely (but in a good way) to where you can scoop it out easy!
Milea R.
Very delicious. Classic vanilla flavor from Breyers that you come to love. Perfect amount of fudginess from the swirl. Great price and can often find on sale weekly at different grocers. One of my favorite treats.
Maria V.
Good ice cream with a nice flavor and taste awesome I bought it at bjs and for a good proce. It didn’t disappoint me at all compare to others is great and can be recommended to othes for its quality!!
Madelyn W.
Don’t get me wrong I definitely love this ice cream but there’s a lot of different ice cream I like better I’ve had this ice cream multiple times and also have use this company multiple times and I do recommend it but there are ice cream that I like better
Lyric W.
Norwich, VT
Amazing taste and it’s so awesome! So affordable and lasts long - awesome flavor. I have gotten this many times and I will continue to do so. It’s better than most ice creams brands and I would definitely recommend.
Arachelle B.
I like to use this ice cream to make root beer floats. It is pretty affordable, and you get a lot of ice cream for the same price as smaller containers of other brands.
Renee Y.
Brewers ice cream is very nice because they have chunks of the flavors they have. Like cookies and cream they will have actual cookies infused in the ice cream. These types of ice cream are my favorite as well as when they are rich and creamy
Kim P.
I'm very simple when it comes to ice cream so I will always go for a basic vanilla with a chocolate twist in it. With breyers, I don't know what it is about the container but it leaves the ice cream soft but not too soft where you can scoop it up just right.
Rebecca P.
Meadowlands, MN
I love icecream and this fudge swirl is no exception. It is creamy and has a really nice texture. The chocolate swirl is just enough to the vanilla and it makes for a really good treat. I like to top with a couple of strawberries for a little fruit addition.
Tanya H.
Deltona, FL
This seems like such a simple concept for ice cream, and yet it is one of my favorites! The chocolate swirls are crunchy and delicious. I am a repeat customer for this kind of ice cream I just can’t get enough of it. So good. The two flavors really seem to balance each other out.