Breyers® Vanilla Fudge Twirl uploaded by Gemini M.

BY BREYERS #39 in Ice Cream

Rich fudge swirled through creamy smooth vanilla makes for a 'twirling' good time in Breyers Vanilla Fudge Twirl frozen dessert!
Made with fresh cream, sugar and milk. Twirl around in enjoyment!

Amanda
Imagine this: you have a rough week at work. You go to your grocery store. You go specifically to buy vanilla fudge ice cream. You see Breyers has a vanilla fudge twirl flavor. Perfect. You go home. You open the ice cream to dig into. And it IS NOT VANILLA WITH FUDGE. but rather, vanilla and chocolate ice cream swirled together. If I wanted vanilla and chocolate ice cream I would have bought vanilla and chocolate ice cream. I am highly dissatisfied with this ice cream and will not buy Breyers anymore. I can only imagine buying coffee ice cream and coming home to find tea ice cream. Sure it's similar but completely different. Now you may be saying to yourself, she can just buy fudge and put it on top right? Well now they sound like apple products "create a problem so your customers can buy a solution" well no I will not. I will find a brand that does not deceive me. And when I find it I will give them a 5 star review.
Kelly S.
My go to when I want a sweet and salty treat.

I have these with a bowl of BBQ chips. I know it sounds crazy but the creaminess of the vanilla and the sweet chocolate with the salty chips is oh so satisfying.

This ice cream is good as a base for a sundae or plain in a bowl or on a cone!
Jennifer M.
Feeding Hills, MA
This is a pretty good ice cream. The vanilla is creamy and delicious and the chocolate swirl has a good flavor. It is delicious! My only complaint is that there is often too much chocolate in the container. Otherwise, great ice cream at a great price.
Matea R.
Loma Linda , CA
Honestly you can’t go wrong with breyers. Amazing quality and such a huge variety of flavors! I always put a little milk in my ice cream and it makes the most perfect milkshake consistency. I buy it from Walmart where everything is always cheaper.
Yenifer S.
Brooklyn, NY
They are great, they have a variety of flavors to choose from. My favorites are the strawberry and vanilla flavors. And you can get it in all the supermarkets and groceries stores. Breyers® Natural Vanilla
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
I love ice cream and honestly any brand is good. I like to buy this one because it’s very affordable and comes in a big tub. I can’t really taste the difference between other brands but this is always an affordable option.
Mandi G.
Sacramento
You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream!! Who doesn’t love Breyer’s ice cream in any flavor? It is smooth and creamy and tastes like summertime! Got get you some swirly goodness! What are you waiting for?
Richard Z.
Xenia
I love this icecream I could eat it all year round sometimes I had more chocolate syrup to it

It doesn't seem to melt fast so I can take my time eating it. I love it and would recommend it
Taylor T.
Ohio
I love ice cream and the fudge swirl in this is a nice addition to otherwise plain vanilla ice cream. The texture is slightly too creamy for me, otherwise I would give it 5 stars.
KELSEY F.
Waco, TX
Omg this is so good and just thinking about it makes me want some! I love this brand! The ice cream doesn't freeze completely (but in a good way) to where you can scoop it out easy!