Breyers® Vanilla Fudge Twirl uploaded by Gemini M.

BY BREYERS

Rich fudge swirled through creamy smooth vanilla makes for a 'twirling' good time in Breyers Vanilla Fudge Twirl frozen dessert!
Made with fresh cream, sugar and milk. Twirl around in enjoyment!

Christina G.
I don’t know if it’s a memory from when I was a child or if something has changed but I feel as though the Breyers quality is not the same as when I was young. I seem to remember it being more creamy and dance, now I feel it is mostly air. My favorite flavor was the vanilla bean, not the same as as I remember. It’s not bad, It’s just OK.
Kelly S.
My go to when I want a sweet and salty treat.

I have these with a bowl of BBQ chips. I know it sounds crazy but the creaminess of the vanilla and the sweet chocolate with the salty chips is oh so satisfying.

This ice cream is good as a base for a sundae or plain in a bowl or on a cone!
Jennifer M.
Feeding Hills, MA
This is a pretty good ice cream. The vanilla is creamy and delicious and the chocolate swirl has a good flavor. It is delicious! My only complaint is that there is often too much chocolate in the container. Otherwise, great ice cream at a great price.
Matea R.
Loma Linda , CA
Honestly you can’t go wrong with breyers. Amazing quality and such a huge variety of flavors! I always put a little milk in my ice cream and it makes the most perfect milkshake consistency. I buy it from Walmart where everything is always cheaper.
Yenifer S.
They are great, they have a variety of flavors to choose from. My favorites are the strawberry and vanilla flavors. And you can get it in all the supermarkets and groceries stores. Breyers® Natural Vanilla
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
I love ice cream and honestly any brand is good. I like to buy this one because it’s very affordable and comes in a big tub. I can’t really taste the difference between other brands but this is always an affordable option.
Richard Z.
Xenia
I love this icecream I could eat it all year round sometimes I had more chocolate syrup to it

It doesn't seem to melt fast so I can take my time eating it. I love it and would recommend it
Milea R.
Very delicious. Classic vanilla flavor from Breyers that you come to love. Perfect amount of fudginess from the swirl. Great price and can often find on sale weekly at different grocers. One of my favorite treats.
Maria V.
Good ice cream with a nice flavor and taste awesome I bought it at bjs and for a good proce. It didn’t disappoint me at all compare to others is great and can be recommended to othes for its quality!!
Madelyn W.
Don’t get me wrong I definitely love this ice cream but there’s a lot of different ice cream I like better I’ve had this ice cream multiple times and also have use this company multiple times and I do recommend it but there are ice cream that I like better