Breyers Vanilla Chocolate Strawberry

Con la versión Breyers® del clásico helado napolitano, disfrutarás de helado de vainilla, chocolate y fresa en un solo envase. ¡Hay para todos los gustos!

Which flavor is your favorite? Chocolate for me!!
Which flavor is your favorite? Chocolate for me!!
Start your review of Breyers Vanilla Chocolate Strawberry!
Stephen P.
Dayton, OH
Breyers Vanilla Chocolate Strawberry uploaded by Stephen P.
A creamy delicious cold treat. Breyers Neapolitan ice cream eat any other brand by far. The vanilla is smooth and creamy. The chocolate is rich and amazing. The strawberry so refreshing with the fresh frozen strawberries are beautiful and so healthy for you. It you want a delicious Neapolitan ice cream then try Breyers Neapolitan ice cream.
massiel H.
Bronx, NY
1,342 reviews
Breyers Vanilla Chocolate Strawberry uploaded by massiel H.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Súper delicioso y refrescante me encanta el sabor de este helado me gusta porque tiene mis tres favoritos sabores en un solo helado con sabor natural de leche de verdad es delicioso y económico con excelente calidad
Michelle S.
Java Center, NY
I love Breyers vanilla chocolate and strawberry ice cream. It reminds me so much of my childhood. All the flavors are amazing
Susan S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Breyers Vanilla Chocolate Strawberry uploaded by Susan S.
I buy my husband the Breyers no sugar added ice cream. When I saw that that Winn Dixie had a buy one get one free, I bought him three, and treated myself for the first time in years to ice cream. I love vanilla, and chocolate, but have to say that the strawberry is delicious
charisse J.
Maryland
How can something this good be bad for you?! I have reduced my purchases of this product due to rumors of it not containing real flavoring and ir not melting lije real ice cream..the more im educated on food production the less i purchase . Breyers Natural Vanilla is on the less purchased list.
Eve G.
Westchester
Vanilla chocolate strawberry is a classic and pretty much all my mom bought when I was growing up. I’ve eaten Breyers for years and will continue eating it. It’s creamy and delicious ... plus, it’s affordable.
Sondra C.
New Gloucestr, ME
Brewers ice creams use less filler junk ingredients so I feel better about buying them for my family. This variety is a crowd pleaser because it gives you wide stripes of each flavor. When the container is new, you can eat JUST strawberry or just chocolate or just vanilla or mix all three in your bowl! Yum! Yum! Yum! Creamy delicious ice cream!
Roz N.
Conover
I just ate the chocolate cause i dont really like vanilla and strawberry is alright. I wish its strawberry cheesecake i would really love it. Bought this couple times. I would recommend to those people who loves ice cream and really like different flavors.
Pamela K.
It’s okay. I usually buy store brands because the flavor is just as good. It’s way too expensive unless you catch it on sale.
Suzie D.
San Carlos, CA
I love Breyers and I've been eating it since I was a very young child. This is a nice neopolitan ice cream mix with vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry. The packaging is oval shaped, making it easy to scoop out the ice cream. All three flavors are tasty and creamy, and it's nice to have the variety. The flavors are each distinct and good.