BY BREYERS

Yanibell P.
New York
Yummy! Ice cream and frozen yogurt are such a summer staple for me. Breyers is good quality ice cream and this flavor, especially, is great. This reminds me of summer time. The berry flavor is delicious and tastes like perfection. It’s rich in berry flavor.
Donna P H.
Buffalo, NY
Breyers ice is the best tasting ice cream. Regardless of the flavor, it's always has a lot of fruit in it. Or if it has candy in it. There's no doubt about it. If you love quality then this is the brand you need to try. It's creamy enough to enjoy all the time.
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
To me this tastes like summer time. I love the little crust pieces in it and the berry flavor. Very affordable and was easy to find. I found at Walmart and heb both. Will purchase again once I see it on the shelfs.
Angela A.
Orlando , FL
I loved this brewers berry cobbler ice cream! It has such a great flavor with every bite. I love it as a perfect summer treat on a hot night! I would definitely purchase this flavor again and recommend to others!
Arielle J.
Gotta love ice cream with clobber mixed in. It's so yum and I typically just eat it right out of the carton. Unfortunately it's only a summer thing. Which is probably a good thing considering icecream is pretty fattening
Brenda C.
Los Angeles
No puede haber otro helado más delicioso que breyes es suave y súper rico el precio se me hace un poco caro pero pues cuando hay antojo se vale de ves en cuando. Si lo compraría otra ves
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
Overall, Bryers just isn't for me. The flavors are not as developed as other national brands. The cost is too high, and the consistency is too buttery. It's not horrible, but for the price, I'd choose a different brand.
Hawa J.
Severn, MD
This was my first time trying this flavor but it was pretty good! It has a nice mix of berry tossed in. Not my ultimate favorite but I would definitely try it again.
Rosalinda V.
This is my all time FAVORITE it is super duper tasty! And is so beautiful and amazing to eat after a day of crying from being SO emotional! Tears make it even tastier! Definitely recommend for you emotional or pregnant girls!
Dot B.
Saco, ME
Yum yum yum. This is one of my go to's for ice cream cravings. The best berry flavor without being too sweet or fake. I love it especially on brownie sundaes yum.
Ruba F.