BY BREYERS

Breyers® PledgeAt Breyers, we start with only high quality ingredients.Our dairy is all American. Our milk and cream come from cows not treated with artificial growth hormones.*Our colors and flavors come from natural sources.Our vanilla and fruit are real and sustainably farmed. see more...

Courtney T.
A little expensive for what you get, but the perfect size for a small treat! Flavor is great.
Karter C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Where do they sell these? This is amazing and i really wanna buy them! Are they a yood value?
Lisa A.
Spring Hill, FL
My hubby only likes vanilla so he can add his own toppings, I know CRAZY but that's how it is
Abby M.
Brambleton, virginia
Healthy, calorie control. Very yummy and sweet! Great little dessert, love the little cups
Samantha H.
Virginia Beach
Had the seat a party once. They were good. I'm not sure of the price but they were easy!
Paige B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
The individual ice cream cups are great for parties or kids. It's a Good value & price.
Sarah K.
This ice cream is delicious. It's rich and creamy and has the most amazing vanilla flavor that doesn't taste artificial in any way. I have a small freezer which makes these little individual portions really easy to store. But the thing I love the most about this product is that it's taking care of portion control for me. The fact that I never have to worry about over indulging or measuring my treat really makes me love it all the more.