BY BREYERS

Breyers® PledgeAt Breyers, we start with only high quality ingredients.Our dairy is all American. Our milk and cream come from cows not treated with artificial growth hormones.*Our colors and flavors come from natural sources.Our vanilla and fruit are real and sustainably farmed. see more...

Yaneli A.
Charlotte , NC
These are so convenient and so delicious! This has always been my favorite brand of ice cream. It's always so creamy!
Dipika H.
Euless, TX
They are so good. My parents use to buy them everytime for us and now since we are all grown up we miss eating them.
samantha s.
Clay city, KY
Natural vanilla is the best flavor of ice cream in the world bryers has the best out there and its not too expensive
Stefania a.
Melrose, MA
Love these cups! Perfect portions and they are amazing! So creamy and delicious! Every bite is like a bite of heaven
Ariadne G.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Love buying these for my kids and myself. They are a great portion. Delicious. Affordable and definitely recommend.
Maddie M.
Hoover, AL
This tastes great and it's the perfect amount for an afternoon treat or dessert! I will definitely buy this again!
Kristin G.
Milledgeville, GA
Perfect for parties or just a single serving. They do melt quickly but are a great size for kids. Highly recommend.
Amanda P.
This ice cream brand has, in my opinion, the best real vanilla flavor of all the ice cream out yhere. Very good!
Holly H.
Julian, NC
My fav ice cream ever. Love these snack cups. Great for grab and go. Awesome for the kids can get it their self.
Amy N.
Mom had these at her house. Perfect for the grandkids' dessert or if you're trying to maintain portion control