BY BREYERS

Breyers® PledgeAt Breyers, we start with only high quality ingredients.Our dairy is all American. Our milk and cream come from cows not treated with artificial growth hormones.*Our colors and flavors come from natural sources.Our vanilla and fruit are real and sustainably farmed. see more...

Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Stedman, NC
Totally not the healthiest snack but I like the mini cups when I want a strict portion of a tummy treat. Tastes so good!!
Shondah C.
Shondah C.
I always enjoy these snack cups. It takes me back to the elementary days in school. My kids enjoy them as well
Megan O.
Megan O.
Great snack for the kids and a great portion size as well even if they believe they need more. It's amazing.
Macey S.
Macey S.
Boiling Springs
Best vanilla ice cream around. I love the beans makes it amazing. My go to icecream for sure. Taste is grwar
Yaneli A.
Yaneli A.
Charlotte, NC
These are so convenient and so delicious! This has always been my favorite brand of ice cream. It's always so creamy!
Briana H.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Easy for kid party's or even on the go. Love these delish cups on the summer days. It's a perfect serving!
Ariadne G.
Ariadne G.
Los Angeles, CA
Love buying these for my kids and myself. They are a great portion. Delicious. Affordable and definitely recommend.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
This ice cream brand has, in my opinion, the best real vanilla flavor of all the ice cream out yhere. Very good!
Amy N.
Amy N.
Mom had these at her house. Perfect for the grandkids' dessert or if you're trying to maintain portion control
Nadeelen N.
Nadeelen N.
Great way to portion yourself ... however I can eat 3 of these so the packaging doesn't help for me ! 😊 goo