BY BREYERS

Breyers® PledgeAt Breyers, we start with only high quality ingredients.Our dairy is all American. Our milk and cream come from cows not treated with artificial growth hormones.*Our colors and flavors come from natural sources.Our vanilla and fruit are real and sustainably farmed. see more...

Maddie M.
Hoover, AL
This tastes great and it's the perfect amount for an afternoon treat or dessert! I will definitely buy this again!
Kristin G.
Milledgeville, GA
Perfect for parties or just a single serving. They do melt quickly but are a great size for kids. Highly recommend.
Holly H.
Julian, NC
My fav ice cream ever. Love these snack cups. Great for grab and go. Awesome for the kids can get it their self.
Amanda P.
This ice cream brand has, in my opinion, the best real vanilla flavor of all the ice cream out yhere. Very good!
Amy N.
Mom had these at her house. Perfect for the grandkids' dessert or if you're trying to maintain portion control
Shondah C.
I always enjoy these snack cups. It takes me back to the elementary days in school. My kids enjoy them as well
Macey S.
Boiling Springs
Best vanilla ice cream around. I love the beans makes it amazing. My go to icecream for sure. Taste is grwar
Megan O.
Great snack for the kids and a great portion size as well even if they believe they need more. It's amazing.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert
Easy for kid party's or even on the go. Love these delish cups on the summer days. It's a perfect serving!
Nadeelen N.
Great way to portion yourself ... however I can eat 3 of these so the packaging doesn't help for me ! 😊 goo