BY BREYERS

Breyers® PledgeAt Breyers, we start with only high quality ingredients.Our dairy is all American. Our milk and cream come from cows not treated with artificial growth hormones.*Our colors and flavors come from natural sources.Our vanilla and fruit are real and sustainably farmed. see more...

Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
The perfect portion! I'm horrible at portioning my food, so these let me enjoy a treat while being mindful of calories! Excellent taste!
Brittany U.
Broxton, GA
I love the small sized containers so they kids don't fuss about who has more and they love the taste . You don't have to add anything
Dava B.
Nashville, TN
Perfect size for little hands and big hands too! Perfect flavor of vanilla or chocolate you always expect from the breyers brand!
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Same great taste a the full size tubs, but in a size that prevents over indulging, and is great for those who are dieting.
Bianca S.
Lehigh acres , FL
I get these when I'm simply too lazy to scoop from the big pack lol but I admit it's also handy when you have kids around.!
Jamie T.
Stedman, NC
Totally not the healthiest snack but I like the mini cups when I want a strict portion of a tummy treat. Tastes so good!!
Yaneli A.
Charlotte, NC
These are so convenient and so delicious! This has always been my favorite brand of ice cream. It's always so creamy!
Stefania a.
Melrose, MA
Love these cups! Perfect portions and they are amazing! So creamy and delicious! Every bite is like a bite of heaven
Dipika H.
Euless, TX
They are so good. My parents use to buy them everytime for us and now since we are all grown up we miss eating them.
Ariadne G.
Los Angeles, CA
Love buying these for my kids and myself. They are a great portion. Delicious. Affordable and definitely recommend.