BY BREYERS

Breyers® PledgeAt Breyers, we start with only high quality ingredients.Our dairy is all American. Our milk and cream come from cows not treated with artificial growth hormones.*Our colors and flavors come from natural sources.Our vanilla and fruit are real and sustainably farmed. see more...

Heather F.
Chesapeake, VA
These are my new favorite dessert item. The are single serve, so they make portion control easy, and you still get the same yummy Breyer's I've cream.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I love Brewers Ice Cream and these cups make it so easy to dish out to the kids. They're just the right portion size and they don't break the bank.
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
The perfect portion! I'm horrible at portioning my food, so these let me enjoy a treat while being mindful of calories! Excellent taste!
Bomb g.
Los Angeles
Best snack ive ever purchased very very healthy for you it is not pricey at all very affordable different types of flavors are included
Brittany U.
Broxton, GA
I love the small sized containers so they kids don't fuss about who has more and they love the taste . You don't have to add anything
Dava B.
Nashville, TN
Perfect size for little hands and big hands too! Perfect flavor of vanilla or chocolate you always expect from the breyers brand!
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Same great taste a the full size tubs, but in a size that prevents over indulging, and is great for those who are dieting.
Bianca S.
Lehigh acres , FL
I get these when I'm simply too lazy to scoop from the big pack lol but I admit it's also handy when you have kids around.!
Jamie T.
Stedman, NC
Totally not the healthiest snack but I like the mini cups when I want a strict portion of a tummy treat. Tastes so good!!
Lupita C.
Moreno Valley , CA
I love the convenience of this pack makes you not exceed your portion and is not sure vanilla flavor lower in calories