BY BREYERS

Breyers® PledgeAt Breyers, we start with only high quality ingredients.Our dairy is all American. Our milk and cream come from cows not treated with artificial growth hormones.*Our colors and flavors come from natural sources.Our vanilla and fruit are real and sustainably farmed. see more...

Krista W.
Krista W.
Erie, PA
The perfect go to when I want to satisfy my sweet tooth. The price is a bit high, and I noticed they don't really go on sale. I love the ice cream, and its flavor is delightful. Perfect portion size!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Arlington, VA
What  a perfect 100 calorie treat.  My husband and I just discovered these and to say we are in love is an understatement.  We find these are the perfect nightcap that doesnt leave you feeling to guilty after a much needed sweet treat.
Brittney F.
Brittney F.
New Carlisle
These are perfect for birthday party's!!! This was the first time I bought these. They where the perfect size. I won't buy them again because they are expensive
Gabriela R.
Gabriela R.
Berwyn, IL
DUDE THESE ARE GREAT, and great for serving sizes that way you aware of how much you are eating and you and snack these to go out and easy to give out! No mess
Kat C.
Kat C.
Columbia, MD
This is one of my favorite ice cream snacks. It gives you a good amount of ice cream. The taste is really good and there's also different flavors to buy. I buy this product a lot because it's my favorite.
Deanna H.
Deanna H.
I never knew Bryers had the snack cups till a couple days ago while I was food shopping at Shop Rite. They are so convient for a little snack or for kids.
Carolyn A.
Carolyn A.
West Palm Beach, FL
Keeping these on hand at all times! Especially with 5 grandkids and summer break coming up! Breyers ice cream has been a staple in my house for well over 40 years and will continue!!!!
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I love Brewers Ice Cream and these cups make it so easy to dish out to the kids. They're just the right portion size and they don't break the bank.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Vilas, NC
These are awesome for the pure fact that if your splitting ice cream for kids, you can give them each one and not have to deal with the "you gave her more than me" fight that is sometimes inevitable.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Chesapeake, VA
These are my new favorite dessert item. The are single serve, so they make portion control easy, and you still get the same yummy Breyer's I've cream.