BY BREYERS

Breyers® PledgeAt Breyers, we start with only high quality ingredients.Our dairy is all American. Our milk and cream come from cows not treated with artificial growth hormones.*Our colors and flavors come from natural sources.Our vanilla and fruit are real and sustainably farmed. see more...

LaKesha J.
LaKesha J.
Portage
I was so excited when I saw that these were sold in small individual packages. I always buy a package of these when I am grocery shopping.its a great value especially if you have kids and you don't want them wasting.
Sami S.
Sami S.
Jacksonville, FL
Soemthing about these individual serving cups drives me crazy in a good way. The flavor seems to be so much better almost as if these little cups capture the perfect flavor. Also, I love that they are individual sizes so it's easy to not over eat.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
This ice cream is so good and every time I eat it the taste brings me back to my childhood. The vanilla is so delicious and creamy. It does not compare to any other ice cream. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to reminisce.
Princess C.
Princess C.
My daughter loves these, I do too. Nothing is better than regular vanilla flavored ice cream. It's convenient, small and can easily be taken on the go. Compared to other products, it's on the top of the list.
Shaylee W.
Shaylee W.
 I love this I cream so much.  The brand briars it's self is very professional and organized. Their ice cream is always good quality and taste great. I never have any doubts about how it might taste. Yes, it is a little expensive, but I would say it is worth it
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
These ice cream containers are great for travel or on the go snacks. They taste great and keep me from overeating! They're so easy because you don't have to dirty dishes. I would buy them again!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
I finally found these in only 1 grocery store. I wish they had them in all grocery stores. I love that there individual and a good amount esp for my kids. No need to scoop or wash bowls
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL
Love this ice cream brand , never disappoints me. The price is great and they tend to go on sale in some locations. They have so many flavors . I definitely recommend this ice cream . I usually get 2 different ones .
Jeanie R.
Jeanie R.
Madera, CA
Omg, I was super excited to find these at the store. Personal cups to enjoy for yourself or I guess you could share..but how could you with the rich, creamy, vanilla ice cream..the best
Urian B.
Urian B.
Henderson, NV
Delicious ice cream in a convenient package that keeps you from going overboard. Always a fresh, natural taste of quality. On the pricier side, but soooo worth it! I'll purchase again and again for sure.