BY BREYERS

Breyers® PledgeAt Breyers, we start with only high quality ingredients.Our dairy is all American. Our milk and cream come from cows not treated with artificial growth hormones.*Our colors and flavors come from natural sources.Our vanilla and fruit are real and sustainably farmed. see more...

Sami S.
Jacksonville, FL
Soemthing about these individual serving cups drives me crazy in a good way. The flavor seems to be so much better almost as if these little cups capture the perfect flavor. Also, I love that they are individual sizes so it's easy to not over eat.
April S.
Portsmouth, RI
Great ice cream smooth nice for kids . You can taste the vanilla beans in it . It is so very very nice. It is hood gor desert smooth and rich but is lite at the same time. It is very very refreshing. It is good on apple pie. Because easier to add store.
LaKesha J.
Portage, IN
I was so excited when I saw that these were sold in small individual packages. I always buy a package of these when I am grocery shopping.its a great value especially if you have kids and you don't want them wasting.
Stephanie C.
This ice cream is so good and every time I eat it the taste brings me back to my childhood. The vanilla is so delicious and creamy. It does not compare to any other ice cream. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to reminisce.
Kat C.
Columbia, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is one of my favorite ice cream snacks. It gives you a good amount of ice cream. The taste is really good and there's also different flavors to buy. I buy this product a lot because it's my favorite.
Elizabeth V.
These ice cream containers are great for travel or on the go snacks. They taste great and keep me from overeating! They're so easy because you don't have to dirty dishes. I would buy them again!
Cindy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I finally found these in only 1 grocery store. I wish they had them in all grocery stores. I love that there individual and a good amount esp for my kids. No need to scoop or wash bowls
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL
Love this ice cream brand , never disappoints me. The price is great and they tend to go on sale in some locations. They have so many flavors . I definitely recommend this ice cream . I usually get 2 different ones .
Jeanie R.
Madera, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Omg, I was super excited to find these at the store. Personal cups to enjoy for yourself or I guess you could share..but how could you with the rich, creamy, vanilla ice cream..the best
Urian B.
Henderson, NV
Delicious ice cream in a convenient package that keeps you from going overboard. Always a fresh, natural taste of quality. On the pricier side, but soooo worth it! I'll purchase again and again for sure.