BY BREYERS

Breyers® Smooth & Dreamy™ Vanilla Bean Light Ice Cream.
Extra Creamy 1/2 The Fat.
1/3 Fewer Calories Than Regular Ice Cream.
Deliciously Rich and Creamy!
Vanilla Light Ice Cream Made with Real Vanilla Bean Flecks.
1.5 quart (1.41l). see more...

Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
This will forever be my favorite vanilla ice cream. I have been eating it for as long as I can remember and it never gets old. It's amazing what using vanilla bean will do for the flavor! It is so delicious on its own or paired perfect with any dessert.
Amy B.
Morgantown , WV
I'm not a huge fan of vanilla ice cream (I prefer chocolate), but Breyer's Vanilla Bean is awesome! The flavor is so creamy and sweet! This ice cream goes perfectly with some chocolate syrup. The Breyer's brand is very affordable, and the quality is great!
Katelyn C.
When I buy vanilla ice cream it has to be vanilla BEAN! And Breyers in the only bran I know that sells vanilla BEAN. It literally tastes just like it says straight out of a vanilla bean that makes it taste so fresh
Sadie F.
This ice cream tastes SO good! I love eating it and really vanilla can be topped with anything. It is a good value for what you get. I wouldn't say it's the healthiest ice cream, but it isn't the least healthy. It's also super easy to scoop out.
Lizet M.
Fallbrook, CA
Vanilla bean is probably the best, right? Well it is for me. If you're ever craving something sweet and cold , this is the go-to! I personally like this better than other products. It's just so tasteful!
LaNeisha A.
Vanilla goes with everything!! I always make sure to have this exact brand in my freezer. It's creamy and so smooth. It's cheep and can get it at the grocery store. I definitely recommend this ice cream.
Christina F.
Breyers ice cream is the best!!! Thick and creamy. The vanilla bean is one of my favs. This is one of the only brands that actually have grated vanilla bean in the ice cream.
Maxine V.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Bryers ice cream and on a low sugar, low carb diet taste is usually something sacrifices. This ice cream does not sacrifice and still tastes rich and dreamy!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
A trusted brand that I've purchased for years. I now and trust them. They have a good product that tastes great and comes at a fairly reasonable price point. I recommend this product highly. It's great.
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is THE BEST vanilla ice cream I've ever tasted. I love to eat it along with cakes and pies. I've also tried the butter pecan and oreo cookie and they were delicious also.