BY BREYERS

Breyers® Smooth & Dreamy™ Vanilla Bean Light Ice Cream.
Extra Creamy 1/2 The Fat.
1/3 Fewer Calories Than Regular Ice Cream.
Deliciously Rich and Creamy!
Vanilla Light Ice Cream Made with Real Vanilla Bean Flecks.
1.5 quart (1.41l). see more...

Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
I really like this product, as well as other products made by this company. I have bought it over and over again and will continue to do so. It is priced well. I recommend this product to other people!
Kelly M.
Hilliard, OH
I’m that boring person that hates chocolate and only gets vanilla at ice cream shops. But you can’t ever go wrong with this vanilla. Stays good for awhile before getting freezer burnt and affordable. Love to use it in milkshakes
Amy B.
Morgantown , WV
I'm not a huge fan of vanilla ice cream (I prefer chocolate), but Breyer's Vanilla Bean is awesome! The flavor is so creamy and sweet! This ice cream goes perfectly with some chocolate syrup. The Breyer's brand is very affordable, and the quality is great!
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
This will forever be my favorite vanilla ice cream. I have been eating it for as long as I can remember and it never gets old. It's amazing what using vanilla bean will do for the flavor! It is so delicious on its own or paired perfect with any dessert.
Katelyn C.
When I buy vanilla ice cream it has to be vanilla BEAN! And Breyers in the only bran I know that sells vanilla BEAN. It literally tastes just like it says straight out of a vanilla bean that makes it taste so fresh
Sadie F.
This ice cream tastes SO good! I love eating it and really vanilla can be topped with anything. It is a good value for what you get. I wouldn't say it's the healthiest ice cream, but it isn't the least healthy. It's also super easy to scoop out.
Lizet M.
Fallbrook, CA
Vanilla bean is probably the best, right? Well it is for me. If you're ever craving something sweet and cold , this is the go-to! I personally like this better than other products. It's just so tasteful!
LaNeisha A.
Vanilla goes with everything!! I always make sure to have this exact brand in my freezer. It's creamy and so smooth. It's cheep and can get it at the grocery store. I definitely recommend this ice cream.
Christina F.
Breyers ice cream is the best!!! Thick and creamy. The vanilla bean is one of my favs. This is one of the only brands that actually have grated vanilla bean in the ice cream.
Maxine V.
I love Bryers ice cream and on a low sugar, low carb diet taste is usually something sacrifices. This ice cream does not sacrifice and still tastes rich and dreamy!