Breyers® Salted Caramel uploaded by Lidia R.

BY BREYERS

Torn between sweet or salty for dessert? Give in to the perfect balance between the two with Breyers Salted Caramel.
Smooth salted caramel flavored goodness with a sea salt caramel swirl!

Savor a scoop of smooth salted caramel goodness wrapped with a gooey salted caramel swirl for the ultimate salted caramel indulgence. Have a sensitivity to gluten? No worries! Breyers Salted Caramel and that delicious sea salt caramel swirl is gluten free!

Breyers® Salted Caramel
  • "Salted caramel anything when its not too salty but just right plus add the creamy goodness of ice cream and you have reached perfection." in 4 reviews
  • "Tastes just like the bar but even better with the ice cream to bring out the richness in flavors." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm a huge ice cream girl." in 1 review
  • "vanilla ice cream and snickers pieces....what is wrong with that????" in 1 review
  • "I love that they are offering more low fat options!" in 1 review
Kim S.
I received this product for free as part of a voxbox. The Carmel flavor and sea salt is good. It's just missing something though, either a crunch or chocolate or something. It's on the sweater side and is nice and creamy.
Nicole L.
I found this at the grocery store on my last shopping trip. I enjoy anything salted caramel and had to give it a try. I find the flavor interesting. It does have a strong caramel flavor but also quite a bit of the salted flavors. Maybe just a tad too much? I don't know if I'd buy it again.
Rachel S.
Gadsden , AL
This is the creamiest Ice Cream ever! Perfect with any pie! When I'm not feeling well, this is my go to ice cream. It tends to calm my belly and throat. It is also perfect for those iced coffee drinks that I have become addicted to. Lol
Alley H.
Natrona Hts, PA
Hands down my favorite ice cream. It's sooo good if you like caramel stuff, usually others products from different companies don't have any caramel in the ice cream but this is loaded. A fantastic choice if you're a caramel lover like myself!!
Rontavia T.
Bridgeport , CT
SALTED CARAMEL!!! Breyers is a great brand and I've never had a bad experience with their ice cream, I actually bought this not to long ago and was blown away. I paired it with a warm brownie and let's just say...I cried because I knew it was wrong but tasted so right.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
Oh my goodness this ice cream is sooooo amazingly good!! I buy this ice cream very often and I love the taste of salted Carmel. May not be the healthiest choice but we all have our guilty pleasures. Loveeee this and would highly recommend this
Andrea C.
I love all things caramel. And salted caramel, even better. This has an excellent salted caramel flavor. It's creamy, not too salty or sweet. A very good balance. One of my favorite brands for this type of ice cream.
Shanna H.
Cincinnati, OH
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMY! Breyers ice cream is so delish. This is such a creamy ice cream, I can't get enough. This snickers flavor right here has became my new favorite flavor. It's not like the real snickers ice cream bar, but it's pretty darn close. My only complaint is that I wish they made bigger tubs of this heavenly tasting treat!
Becca Y.
Staten Island, NY
I normally love salted caramel ANYTHING but this ice cream was just way way way too sweet for me. One way that I ended up using it was I made milkshakes with it so the milk really toned down the sweetness and I put a little bit on waffles and pancakes so there were ways around it. But hey, if you have a sweet tooth, go for it!
Shannon S.
My husband picked out this ice cream. It wasn't bad, it has more of a vanilla taste then anything else. More add ins would be better. But overall I would purchase this product again especially for the price.
Claudia T.
What's your favorite flavor? I have too many to mention.... French Vanilla is one of them 🙊
Diana  T.
Northridge, CA
Are the chocolate chunks hard in this? I expect them to be soft because it's Breyers but I might as well ask.

back