Breyers Rocky Road 48 oz uploaded by Diana

BY BREYERS

Breyers® Rocky Road Frozen Dairy Dessert.

Quality since 1866.

Chocolate flavor with marshmallow swirl and chocolatey coated almonds. see more...

shelby-lynn k.
I LOVE this ice cream!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍 it’s the creamiest I’ve ever had. I but this brand 99% of the time. When I’m going to eat junk food I want it to be the best and for me it is this one. I’ve always had rocky road with my grandma and it brings back memories!
Jeanne Y.
Elmhurst, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i always opted for cookies & cream when it came to ice cream but after trying the breyers rocky road.. i can honestly say it’s one of my top 3 favorite flavors and totally regret not trying it sooner. the size of this is perfect- not too big nor too small.
Kathrynn L.
Waynesboro, VA
Well not my personal favorite flavor, my husband absolutely adores this ice cream. Rocky road is his favorite and I will consistently by this ice cream brand to make him happy. The look on his face while he is eating it tells me that he is very satisfied with this product
Nicole F.
This is the best rocky road ice cream ever made. I love the fact that the nuts are covered in chocolate, and it has just the perfect balance between ice cream, nuts and marshmallow. This is the best and only rocky road ice cream I will eat.
Lluvia L.
Tucson
Guys omg, this is my favorite ice cream brand, and the rocky road flavor is the best, with the marshmallows gives it the best flavor ever, I buy this all the time I go to the store definitely recommend it!
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This wasn’t as good as I expected. The chocolate balls had an odd flavor when I initially bit into them. I think that it would have tasted better without the balls. It isn’t likely that I’d buy it again.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
this taste like garbage. this is not good ice cream. the xhocolate doesnt even taste like chocolate in this flavor. the ice cream itsself is not soft, nor creamy. i would never recommend this ice cream. seriously.
Jac Que W.
Staten Island, NY
Rocky road is one of my favorite flavors. This brand has a nice amount of nuts as opposed to other brands that don't have a lot. Delicious over disappointing and can always find a sale at a supermarket
Amanda N.
Rocky road ice cream, my absolute favorite!!! Breyers has great selection and variety of ice creams. Priced average, in my opinion. It’s my usual go to brand. Otherwise, I opt for store brand.
Hilary M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this ice cream! The chocolate covered nuts are my favorite. My only complaint is the price. I usually only purchase this on sale. The quality is great - dense and creamy. I would definitely recommend this ice cream!