BY BREYERS

Deliciously gooey marshmallow swirled through rich chocolate frozen dairy dessert and real, chocolatey-covered almonds. This is the fastest road to fun!
Made with fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Deliciously gooey marshmallow swirled through rich chocolate Breyers and real, chocolatey-covered almonds. Breyers Rocky Road is the fastest road to fun! Love Breyers chocolate ice cream? Well this dessert, made with rich cocoa will be sure to be your new favorite.

• Is it's good as the commercials say it is?1 Answers
shelby-lynn k.
I LOVE this ice cream!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍 it’s the creamiest I’ve ever had. I but this brand 99% of the time. When I’m going to eat junk food I want it to be the best and for me it is this one. I’ve always had rocky road with my grandma and it brings back memories!
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
this taste like garbage. this is not good ice cream. the xhocolate doesnt even taste like chocolate in this flavor. the ice cream itsself is not soft, nor creamy. i would never recommend this ice cream. seriously.
Lynn B.
This wasn’t as good as I expected. The chocolate balls had an odd flavor when I initially bit into them. I think that it would have tasted better without the balls. It isn’t likely that I’d buy it again.
Jac Que W.
Staten Island, NY
Rocky road is one of my favorite flavors. This brand has a nice amount of nuts as opposed to other brands that don't have a lot. Delicious over disappointing and can always find a sale at a supermarket
Kristine M.
California
Whenever I’m craving rocky road.. this is the brand I continue to get! The nuts are chocolate covered and make it more tasty. It’s creamy and delicious! I would definitely recommend this if you’re craving rocky road or just chocolate in general :) yum!!
Hilary M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this ice cream! The chocolate covered nuts are my favorite. My only complaint is the price. I usually only purchase this on sale. The quality is great - dense and creamy. I would definitely recommend this ice cream!
Amanda N.
Rocky road ice cream, my absolute favorite!!! Breyers has great selection and variety of ice creams. Priced average, in my opinion. It’s my usual go to brand. Otherwise, I opt for store brand.
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
These have recently become one of my favorite candies I just love the sweet-and-sour to them it's like a perfect combination of the two and when you you can even eat them separately or you can pair them together!
JaCey Y.
Saint Louis Park
This is the BEST Rocky Road Ice Cream out there, but it's so entirely hard to find. The texture is smooth and there is the perfect amount of marshmallow. Highly recommend this flavor if you can find it!
Jennifer W.
Creamy, great texture and acorn very smooth. I don't get this flavor too often as there are so many but my husband us a bug fan and introduced me to this classic flavor.
Angelita G.
Orange Cove
Is it's good as the commercials say it is?