Breyers Rocky Road

El helado Breyers® Rocky Road trae un rico chocolate cremoso con malvaviscos deliciosamente derretidos y auténticas almendras bañadas en chocolate.

Does anybody know why they stopped putting in chocolate covered nuts? That's what made it unique.
Is it's good as the commercials say it is?
Start your review of Breyers Rocky Road!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
This is so tasty! I like to eat my Rocky Road ice cream inside of a waffle cone. This is my go to flavor. My whole family loves this. I really like it on hot days to cool off. The flavor is just right and puts a smile on my face everytime I eat this. I recommend this!
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Breyers Rocky Road uploaded by Lucy H.
My daughter loves it,I would honestly recommend this to anyone who is on a keto/low carb diet! Or even if you just want something with less sugar that still taste great.
Maricruz L.
Garland, TX
Breyers Rocky Road uploaded by Maricruz L.
Love this ice cream. One of my favorite ice cream flavors is rocky road & they did this one really well. I like that there’s ribbons of marshmallow & not full chunks of it. Sometimes if there’s actual marshmallow chunks in the ice cream it can get hard to chew. This one turned out great.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
1,067 reviews
My coworker introduced me to this flavor. Price is affordable and especially when it’s on sale. No improvement needed other than a larger container. Recommend others to try this flavor if they love chocolate.
Hilary H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this ice cream! The chocolate covered nuts are my favorite. My only complaint is the price. I usually only purchase this on sale. The quality is great - dense and creamy. I would definitely recommend this ice cream!
Kelsey T.
Broken Arrow, OK
Rocky Road is my favorite! Especially the Breyers brand. It's always super creamy and has great flavor. And it's definitely not expensive. This is the one that we almost always get if we are going to get ice cream at the store! I love this brand!
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
I like rocky road but not a huge fan of Breyers. It's not as creamy as some of Its competitors but they do have amazing flavors. I like this flavor because it contains the marshmallow swirl and the almonds. Great pairing with the chocolate.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I love the Breyers Rocky Road!  It is a delicious chocolate ice cream with marshmellow and nuts mixed in!  My favorite way to eat it is in an ice cream cone.  It has been my favorite ice cream flavor since I was a child and don't see that changing anytime soon.
Diana H.
1,120 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Might be a little expensive than the other brands, but it's worth every penny you spend. They have good quality ice cream. Rocky Road is my favorite
Maria Celeste L.
Lowell, NC
GREAT TASTE!!!!! of real chocolate, very smooth. I can buy this over and over again, I would not change anything, affordable.It’s just perfect !