Breyers® Reese's Chocolate uploaded by MK R.

BY BREYERS

Breyers REESE'S - Chocolate Breyers is loaded with chunks of real REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups.
Enjoy America's favorite chocolate peanut butter candy in chocolate Breyers with a REESE's peanut butter swirl.
Now with 35% more REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup pieces!

Breyers joins forces with America’s favorite peanut butter chocolate candy to bring you Breyers REESE’s Chocolate! Chocolate Breyers is loaded with chunks of real REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups and a REESE’S peanut butter swirl for a dessert that can’t be beat. And when you’re done enjoying this delicious dessert you can look forward to trying our entire range of cookie and candy treats! Treat yourself to chunks of real Oreo® cookie swirled together with creamy vanilla Breyers. Or indulge in smooth vanilla Breyers with caramel ribbons, chocolate coated peanuts, and real SNICKERS® bar pieces. You can even enjoy chunks of real HEATH bar nestled in toffee-flavored Breyers with a sweet caramel swirl. The possibilities are endless! And the best news of all is that you can enjoy your favorite cookies and candies combined with the quality of Breyers.

• Did anyone else find this ice cream to be less creamy... ...3 Answers
Breyers® Reese's Chocolate
  • "Reese's is one of my favorite chocolates, the only thing that would have made me put 5 stars is if it had a lot more of the peanut butter filling in chunks in the ice cream :)" in 6 reviews
  • "The chunks of Reese's cups are good, the Peanut butter swirl, and nice creamy smooth chocolate ice cream!" in 3 reviews
  • "I like this chocolate version even better than the regular Breyers Reese's ice cream." in 1 review
Nikki Y.
I love Reese’s and I love ice cream so mixing the two is only natural for me! Love this stuff, it tastes great
Gabe P.
Morgantown, WV
Amazing flavor! If you love Reeses you will love this flavor. Highly recommended to any peanut butter lover!
member-db5e28a48
They have a lot of 'Reese's ice creams out there, but this one is probably the best! This & the original one!
Megan C.
Joplin, MO
So creamy and delicious! One of my favorites! I wish it came with more ice cream, especially for the price!
Jess S.
Ice cream is the best dessert and this flavor is delicious! The perfect mix if chocolate and peanut butter!
Katie D.
Jackson, MI
Favorite store ice cream. Always find myself reaching for it because of the delicious peanut butter swirls.
Brittany P.
Love this ice cream when I’m in the mood for ice cream and Reese’s! Has a good texture and tastes great!
Stephanie B.
Wichita, KS
Absolutely amazing! Reese's are my favorite candy and then you make ice cream with them and I am hooked!
Courtney P.
Buffalo , NY
Not a huge chocolate ice cream fan but this is one ice cream I can eat I love the Reese’s cups in them !
jill d.
I was blown away at how good this ice cream was. Huge peanut butter chunks throughout it was so delicious
McKenzee K.
Wichita, KS
Did anyone else find this ice cream to be less creamy... and just more icy? I tried letting it melt a bit but it just didn't seem to taste as creamy as normal ice cream.