Breyers® Reese's Chocolate uploaded by MK J.

BY BREYERS #70 in Ice Cream

Breyers REESE'S - Chocolate Breyers is loaded with chunks of real REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups.
Enjoy America's favorite chocolate peanut butter candy in chocolate Breyers with a REESE's peanut butter swirl.
Now with 35% more REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup pieces!

Breyers joins forces with America’s favorite peanut butter chocolate candy to bring you Breyers REESE’s Chocolate! Chocolate Breyers is loaded with chunks of real REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups and a REESE’S peanut butter swirl for a dessert that can’t be beat. And when you’re done enjoying this delicious dessert you can look forward to trying our entire range of cookie and candy treats! Treat yourself to chunks of real Oreo® cookie swirled together with creamy vanilla Breyers. Or indulge in smooth vanilla Breyers with caramel ribbons, chocolate coated peanuts, and real SNICKERS® bar pieces. You can even enjoy chunks of real HEATH bar nestled in toffee-flavored Breyers with a sweet caramel swirl. The possibilities are endless! And the best news of all is that you can enjoy your favorite cookies and candies combined with the quality of Breyers.

• Did anyone else find this ice cream to be less creamy... ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Reese's is one of my favorite chocolates, the only thing that would have made me put 5 stars is if it had a lot more of the peanut butter filling in chunks in the ice cream :)" in 6 reviews
  • "The chunks of Reese's cups are good, the Peanut butter swirl, and nice creamy smooth chocolate ice cream!" in 3 reviews
  • "I like this chocolate version even better than the regular Breyers Reese's ice cream." in 1 review
Victoria F.
Portland, ME
I love Reeses. I love ice cream. This is to die for. Creamy and delicious. Super affordable too. If you see this, buy it.
Brittany M.
Delicious! I like this chocolate version even better than the regular Breyers Reese's ice cream. I buy this all the time.
Lyndsey E.
Waverly, OH
This is my kids favorite. They love this ice cream. It's not healthy but sweet treats here and there never hurt anybody.
Ashley F.
Maysville, NC
If you're a fat kid like me you will love this! Absolutely love the thick creamy reeses peanut butter swirled theoughout!
Natasha C.
Love chocolate and peanut butter together. Has chunks or Reeses in the ice cream and it's a great after dinner dessert
Johnette P.
LUCERNE VALLEY, CA
Perfect mixture of peanut butter and chocolate. Tastes just like a reeses cup just frozen and it melts in your mouth
Jaime C.
Love the chocolate and peanut butter combination. This tastes exactly like the Reese peanut butter and it's so good.
Monica B.
Bellflower, CA
I love Breyers ice cream always have different varieties and u can never go wrong with this ice cream its soon good
Natalia S.
Westminster, CA
This is so delicious my kids love this ice cream. It's a must have in my freezer for my kids well deserved treat.
victoria a.
Omg so amazing I love love love this ice cream I could really go for some now on my way to the store see ya later
McKenzee K.
Wichita, KS
Did anyone else find this ice cream to be less creamy... and just more icy? I tried letting it melt a bit but it just didn't seem to taste as creamy as normal ice cream.