Breyers® Reese's Chocolate uploaded by MK R.

BY BREYERS

Breyers REESE'S - Chocolate Breyers is loaded with chunks of real REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups.
Enjoy America's favorite chocolate peanut butter candy in chocolate Breyers with a REESE's peanut butter swirl.
Now with 35% more REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup pieces!

Breyers joins forces with America’s favorite peanut butter chocolate candy to bring you Breyers REESE’s Chocolate! Chocolate Breyers is loaded with chunks of real REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups and a REESE’S peanut butter swirl for a dessert that can’t be beat. And when you’re done enjoying this delicious dessert you can look forward to trying our entire range of cookie and candy treats! Treat yourself to chunks of real Oreo® cookie swirled together with creamy vanilla Breyers. Or indulge in smooth vanilla Breyers with caramel ribbons, chocolate coated peanuts, and real SNICKERS® bar pieces. You can even enjoy chunks of real HEATH bar nestled in toffee-flavored Breyers with a sweet caramel swirl. The possibilities are endless! And the best news of all is that you can enjoy your favorite cookies and candies combined with the quality of Breyers.

• Did anyone else find this ice cream to be less creamy... ...3 Answers
Breyers® Reese's Chocolate
  • "Reese's is one of my favorite chocolates, the only thing that would have made me put 5 stars is if it had a lot more of the peanut butter filling in chunks in the ice cream :)" in 6 reviews
  • "The chunks of Reese's cups are good, the Peanut butter swirl, and nice creamy smooth chocolate ice cream!" in 3 reviews
  • "I like this chocolate version even better than the regular Breyers Reese's ice cream." in 1 review
Morgan A.
Huntington
This is my favorite ice cream! It’s always my go to when I want something sweet. If you haven’t tried it yet I definitely would!
Meagan C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Breyer's Blasts Reeses Ice Cream is sooooo creamy and sweet, with big chunks of Reeses candy. It is pretty affordable as well.
Katie W.
longview, WA
Best chocolate peanutbutter ice cream ever. It taste very good and i was so excited it was chocolate! My households favorite!
Christina R.
Las Vegas, NV
Reeces anything is amazing but this tops the charts. Peanut is chocolates best friend and ice cream makes it 10 times better.
Nancy A.
All my recess lovers should try this, won't regret it! it's a little over price for the amount but it's totally worth the pay
Courtney W.
Lebanon, OR
Who doesn't like ice cream with Reese's?! Great product. I have bought a few times and they go on sale every once in a while.
Holly S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I have to hide this in the freezer when I buy it. My husband can’t stay away from it and will eat the whole tub if necessary.
Jennifer V.
Breyers is one of the best ice creams out there! I love it and I am never disappointed when consuming the ice cream.
Laura W.
This is my favorite affordable peanut butter chocolate ice cream to get! It has a nice flavor and amount of peanut butter.
Tasha C.
DETROIT
Can't go wrong with Reese Cups. One of my favorite ice cream. Just cause it's CHOCOLATE. It's a good amount of Reeses also
McKenzee K.
Wichita, KS
Did anyone else find this ice cream to be less creamy... and just more icy? I tried letting it melt a bit but it just didn't seem to taste as creamy as normal ice cream.

Walmart