Breyers® Reese's Chocolate uploaded by MK J.

BY BREYERS #70 in Ice Cream

Breyers REESE'S - Chocolate Breyers is loaded with chunks of real REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups.
Enjoy America's favorite chocolate peanut butter candy in chocolate Breyers with a REESE's peanut butter swirl.
Now with 35% more REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup pieces!

Breyers joins forces with America’s favorite peanut butter chocolate candy to bring you Breyers REESE’s Chocolate! Chocolate Breyers is loaded with chunks of real REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups and a REESE’S peanut butter swirl for a dessert that can’t be beat. And when you’re done enjoying this delicious dessert you can look forward to trying our entire range of cookie and candy treats! Treat yourself to chunks of real Oreo® cookie swirled together with creamy vanilla Breyers. Or indulge in smooth vanilla Breyers with caramel ribbons, chocolate coated peanuts, and real SNICKERS® bar pieces. You can even enjoy chunks of real HEATH bar nestled in toffee-flavored Breyers with a sweet caramel swirl. The possibilities are endless! And the best news of all is that you can enjoy your favorite cookies and candies combined with the quality of Breyers.

• Did anyone else find this ice cream to be less creamy... ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Reese's is one of my favorite chocolates, the only thing that would have made me put 5 stars is if it had a lot more of the peanut butter filling in chunks in the ice cream :)" in 6 reviews
  • "The chunks of Reese's cups are good, the Peanut butter swirl, and nice creamy smooth chocolate ice cream!" in 3 reviews
  • "I like this chocolate version even better than the regular Breyers Reese's ice cream." in 1 review
Brittany O.
Fraser, MI
If you love chocolate or peanut butter or Reese’s, or if you’re human.... you need this!! Thoughts of this delicious concoction makes my mouth water
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
Where can I get this at! Oh my gosh! This looks amazing! Bryers has the best ice cream and now they have blast?! I've got to have this in my life!!
Kat A.
San Jose
Breyers is definitely one of my favorite brands of ice cream, it’s also so rich and creamy. The Reese’s in this one makes it so much more delicious
Cheryl V.
Eden
oh my god  this is like a little piece of heaven in your mouth.  2 for $6 other day at walmart what a deal. even my folks like it
Cheyene G.
Tamaqua , PA
I am a Reese peanut butter cup junkie I always eat mine cold and now that it's an ice cream I kill two birds with one stone. Just perfect combo!
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Reese chocolate, no matter what type will always be my favorite!! Every time I go out to a convenient store I always get atleast a reese cup!!
Stephanie  Z.
This is my favorite ice cream. This is vanilla ice cream that is filled with lots of pieces of Reese's peanut butter cups. It taste so good.
Shianne E.
Coventry, RI
Absolutely my favorite! I love reserves and ice cream. I just wish it was good for the diet ohh to I miss it so much. Perfect midnight snack
Taylor P.
Tampa, FL
This is the only good kind of Reese that they have. The other kind are terrible. The flavor are amazing, but the ice cream does melt fast.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
This is so perfect and amazingly good I can't stop eating it which is why it's better if I don't buy it. only for special occasions.
McKenzee K.
Wichita, KS
Did anyone else find this ice cream to be less creamy... and just more icy? I tried letting it melt a bit but it just didn't seem to taste as creamy as normal ice cream.