Breyers® Reese's Chocolate uploaded by MK R.

BY BREYERS #75 in Ice Cream

Breyers REESE'S - Chocolate Breyers is loaded with chunks of real REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups.
Enjoy America's favorite chocolate peanut butter candy in chocolate Breyers with a REESE's peanut butter swirl.
Now with 35% more REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup pieces!

Breyers joins forces with America’s favorite peanut butter chocolate candy to bring you Breyers REESE’s Chocolate! Chocolate Breyers is loaded with chunks of real REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups and a REESE’S peanut butter swirl for a dessert that can’t be beat. And when you’re done enjoying this delicious dessert you can look forward to trying our entire range of cookie and candy treats! Treat yourself to chunks of real Oreo® cookie swirled together with creamy vanilla Breyers. Or indulge in smooth vanilla Breyers with caramel ribbons, chocolate coated peanuts, and real SNICKERS® bar pieces. You can even enjoy chunks of real HEATH bar nestled in toffee-flavored Breyers with a sweet caramel swirl. The possibilities are endless! And the best news of all is that you can enjoy your favorite cookies and candies combined with the quality of Breyers.

• Did anyone else find this ice cream to be less creamy... ...3 Answers
Breyers® Reese's Chocolate
  • "Reese's is one of my favorite chocolates, the only thing that would have made me put 5 stars is if it had a lot more of the peanut butter filling in chunks in the ice cream :)" in 6 reviews
  • "The chunks of Reese's cups are good, the Peanut butter swirl, and nice creamy smooth chocolate ice cream!" in 3 reviews
  • "I like this chocolate version even better than the regular Breyers Reese's ice cream." in 1 review
Tyra A.
Yuma, AZ
This stuff is delicious!! Reese's is one of my favorite chocolates, the only thing that would have made me put 5 stars is if it had a lot more of the peanut butter filling in chunks in the ice cream :)
Hope A.
Beverly Hills, FL
I just wrote review on another bryers product and mentioned this one as my all time favorite. I love, love, love this. It is creamy, rich, and just full of flavor, and I love the actual pieces of reeces cups in it. I have been know to dig around for them. Highly recommend. Worth every penny.
Precious F.
I picked this up as a sweet treat. And Loved it. Great taste. The chunks of Reese's cups are good, the Peanut butter swirl, and nice creamy smooth chocolate ice cream! So good!
Stephanie N.
This ice cream is every girls dream. It's the perfect combination of ice cream with one of my favorite candy. The mix of peanut butter with chocolate make it oh so delisious!
Vanessa S.
Bronx, NY
Yum yum! This ice cream is delicious! I love the new flavors they are bringing out. It's very affordable and often have supermarket sales. Compared to other brands is nice quality ice cream
Elsa P.
Lyons, IL
I could eat this ice cream forever and never get tired of it. It is by far my favorite ice cream. You can get it pretty much anywhere (target, Walmart, Walgreens, ect) and it's pretty inexpensive.
Kimberly H.
Shawnee, OK
This is my absolute favorite flavor. big pieces of Reese's pb candy along woth the creamy smooth texture makes for a great ice cream the only problem is the cost it is expensive.
Kay G.
Lewes, DE
I don't normally purchase Breyer's, but I've got to admit I enjoy the chocolate Reese's flavor. It'll never replace Turkey Hill as my favorite brand, but this was definitely worth buying.
Janelle A.
Highland, MI
Stuff is amazing.....melts in your mouth and is low fat!!!! Love the chunks of Reese's and the swirls of chocolate insides. Amazing peanut butter flavor.
Latasha B.
Hartwell, GA
I am a big chocolate peanut butter fan. But this ice cream is just too sweet. I could barely taste the saltiness of the peanut butter because the ice cream
McKenzee K.
Wichita, KS
Did anyone else find this ice cream to be less creamy... and just more icy? I tried letting it melt a bit but it just didn't seem to taste as creamy as normal ice cream.

back