Breyers® Reese's Chocolate uploaded by MK J.

BY BREYERS #70 in Ice Cream

Breyers REESE'S - Chocolate Breyers is loaded with chunks of real REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups.
Enjoy America's favorite chocolate peanut butter candy in chocolate Breyers with a REESE's peanut butter swirl.
Now with 35% more REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup pieces!

Breyers joins forces with America’s favorite peanut butter chocolate candy to bring you Breyers REESE’s Chocolate! Chocolate Breyers is loaded with chunks of real REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups and a REESE’S peanut butter swirl for a dessert that can’t be beat. And when you’re done enjoying this delicious dessert you can look forward to trying our entire range of cookie and candy treats! Treat yourself to chunks of real Oreo® cookie swirled together with creamy vanilla Breyers. Or indulge in smooth vanilla Breyers with caramel ribbons, chocolate coated peanuts, and real SNICKERS® bar pieces. You can even enjoy chunks of real HEATH bar nestled in toffee-flavored Breyers with a sweet caramel swirl. The possibilities are endless! And the best news of all is that you can enjoy your favorite cookies and candies combined with the quality of Breyers.

• Did anyone else find this ice cream to be less creamy... ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Reese's is one of my favorite chocolates, the only thing that would have made me put 5 stars is if it had a lot more of the peanut butter filling in chunks in the ice cream :)" in 6 reviews
  • "The chunks of Reese's cups are good, the Peanut butter swirl, and nice creamy smooth chocolate ice cream!" in 3 reviews
  • "I like this chocolate version even better than the regular Breyers Reese's ice cream." in 1 review
Sara G.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite Breyers flavor ever. Jesse's are my favorite candy, and it's even better that they use chocolate ice cream in the mix, which most brands don't do for their chocolate peanut butter ice creams. I could eat this anytime and any place.
Brenda M.
Lodi, CA
The best combo on earth!! I cant get enough or tired of it! Its so affordable and very worth it. I don’t know about the health factors but im still going to eat it lol. I would definitely buy again!!
Alex P.
Gilbert
Not bad for ice cream especially Reese's. You can never go wrong with anything Reese's but I have had better ice cream... I would still buy again because it's usually on sale and reasonably priced
Katelynn V.
New castle pa
The Reese's peanut butter ice cream is so good. Yes it has such a great flavor it is not like other ice cream brands. I bought it from giant eagle. It is an amazing ice cream flavor.
Cheyenne R.
Hazlehurst, GA
If you like a chocolate over load this is definitely do you. I personally am not a fan of this ice cream. It just has too much chocolate for my tasting. It has a really thick taste to it.
Lisa L.
Pontiac , MI
I love this ice cream!!! I buy it every single week. It is so creamy and I love the peanut butter flavor of Reece in it. It is a little expensive but not insane and worth it.
Kerri K.
Clarksville , TN
I keep a tub of this in my freezer at all times! It's my weakness. It's a decent price for an amazing taste! I personally like the chocolate better than vanilla. I'm a repeat customer for sure!
Sarah H.
Brook Park , OH
Love Reesie's flavored things such a good arm ice cream love to get this brand it is a form of portable and cheap maybe not that healthy but it feel good to binge on it
Christa W.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This is by far my favorite ice cream ever! It has just the right amount of peanut butter in it. Although it isn't healthy it is still delicious because it tastes just like a Reese cup! I would buy it over and over!
Ashley G.
Floral Park, NY
Breyers is no longer All natural Ice Cream but Frozen dairy dessert with milk and cream no longer the first two ingredients. It's now full of "fluffers" like corn syrup and guar gum. Breyers was always my Go-To ice cream brand and it is no longer a brand I will buy.
McKenzee K.
Wichita, KS
Did anyone else find this ice cream to be less creamy... and just more icy? I tried letting it melt a bit but it just didn't seem to taste as creamy as normal ice cream.