Breyers® Reese's Chocolate uploaded by MK J.

BY BREYERS #71 in Ice Cream

Breyers REESE'S - Chocolate Breyers is loaded with chunks of real REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups.
Enjoy America's favorite chocolate peanut butter candy in chocolate Breyers with a REESE's peanut butter swirl.
Now with 35% more REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup pieces!

Breyers joins forces with America’s favorite peanut butter chocolate candy to bring you Breyers REESE’s Chocolate! Chocolate Breyers is loaded with chunks of real REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups and a REESE’S peanut butter swirl for a dessert that can’t be beat. And when you’re done enjoying this delicious dessert you can look forward to trying our entire range of cookie and candy treats! Treat yourself to chunks of real Oreo® cookie swirled together with creamy vanilla Breyers. Or indulge in smooth vanilla Breyers with caramel ribbons, chocolate coated peanuts, and real SNICKERS® bar pieces. You can even enjoy chunks of real HEATH bar nestled in toffee-flavored Breyers with a sweet caramel swirl. The possibilities are endless! And the best news of all is that you can enjoy your favorite cookies and candies combined with the quality of Breyers.

• Did anyone else find this ice cream to be less creamy... ...3 Answers
Breyers® Reese's Chocolate
  • "Reese's is one of my favorite chocolates, the only thing that would have made me put 5 stars is if it had a lot more of the peanut butter filling in chunks in the ice cream :)" in 6 reviews
  • "The chunks of Reese's cups are good, the Peanut butter swirl, and nice creamy smooth chocolate ice cream!" in 3 reviews
  • "I like this chocolate version even better than the regular Breyers Reese's ice cream." in 1 review
Alyssa G.
fresno
I love chocolate and I ecream and these two together are so delicious. You not only eat the flavor of ice cream but the deliciousness of the candies it's amazing. Everyone must try it's worth it and great for the whole family.
MK J.
This is seriously the best ice cream I have tried in a really long time. I love chocolate and peanut Butter and Reese’s, and this was exactly what I needed! It’s rich and sweet and taste amazing!
Chancee M.
Joplin, MO
Chocolate ice cream filled with mini peanut butter cups is perfect. Every ones two favorite things combined. It's well worth the price considering it's not a big container for the price.
Leah B.
Madison, WI
The chocolate ice cream with the Reese's peanut butter mixed in makes for a delicious treat. It definitely isn't the healthiest snack out there, but it is a nice treat to have every now and then. It is a great value for the quality in my mind. I would buy again in a heartbeat, but I usually only buy when they are on sale.
Kate B.
I am a sucker for chocolate and peanut butter anything but this ice cream is so good. Lots of peanut butter and it's sweetened to taste like the inside of a peanut butter cup. Can't complain about that right? This is also my 13 yr old daughters favorite ice cream hands down.
Violet F.
Columbus
Another great ice cream!!! It tastes really good!!! I buy it at Kroger in the ice cream aisle. It's affordable and is just amazing! It's ice cream so it's healthy if eaten in moderation. I would buy it again and would definitely recommend to others.
Breanne F.
Kearney, MO
This is the best Breyer's ice cream flavor because it has tons of peanutbutter and chocolate. However, Breyer is definitely not my first choice in ice cream. Most of the plainer flavors taste like chemicals and aren't really creamy at all.
Rachael L.
Piffard, NY
Bryers chocolate ice creams are my favorite they have the real chocolate taste and the texture is so smooth and creamy. Add peanut butter and I'm basically in heaven and not just any peanut butter REEESES.... my daughter and I eat it till we have chocolate rings around our moths
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
This is pretty good. I love Reese's so I love it in ice cream as well. It's creamy and has a good amount of peanut butter to chocolate. It's one that I get when I really want a chocolate fix as well as an ice cream fox. Best of both worlds.
Courtney T.
You take Reese’s which is the greatest candy ever made and mix it with ice cream and get an amazing dessert. I am obsessed and ever since I’ve bought this I hope that it never goes away. It’s a good deal and it tastes amazing.
McKenzee K.
Wichita, KS
Did anyone else find this ice cream to be less creamy... and just more icy? I tried letting it melt a bit but it just didn't seem to taste as creamy as normal ice cream.