Breyers® Reese's Chocolate uploaded by MK J.

BY BREYERS #70 in Ice Cream

Breyers REESE'S - Chocolate Breyers is loaded with chunks of real REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups.
Enjoy America's favorite chocolate peanut butter candy in chocolate Breyers with a REESE's peanut butter swirl.
Now with 35% more REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup pieces!

Breyers joins forces with America’s favorite peanut butter chocolate candy to bring you Breyers REESE’s Chocolate! Chocolate Breyers is loaded with chunks of real REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups and a REESE’S peanut butter swirl for a dessert that can’t be beat. And when you’re done enjoying this delicious dessert you can look forward to trying our entire range of cookie and candy treats! Treat yourself to chunks of real Oreo® cookie swirled together with creamy vanilla Breyers. Or indulge in smooth vanilla Breyers with caramel ribbons, chocolate coated peanuts, and real SNICKERS® bar pieces. You can even enjoy chunks of real HEATH bar nestled in toffee-flavored Breyers with a sweet caramel swirl. The possibilities are endless! And the best news of all is that you can enjoy your favorite cookies and candies combined with the quality of Breyers.

• Did anyone else find this ice cream to be less creamy... ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Reese's is one of my favorite chocolates, the only thing that would have made me put 5 stars is if it had a lot more of the peanut butter filling in chunks in the ice cream :)" in 6 reviews
  • "The chunks of Reese's cups are good, the Peanut butter swirl, and nice creamy smooth chocolate ice cream!" in 3 reviews
  • "I like this chocolate version even better than the regular Breyers Reese's ice cream." in 1 review
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
Chocolate and peanut butter are one  of my favourite combinations.  I love Reese and I love ice cream, so I had to love this.  I did!  It is a chocolate ice cream base with peanut butter ripple and Reese peanut butter cups.  My only negative is that I wish the cups were a bit bigger is size.  I felt like I was always getting the outside part of the cup which was just the chocolate.
Jenn W.
Demorestville, ON
This is my most favourite ice cream flavour out there ! It’s not healthy but it a nice flavourful peanut butter and chocolate ice cream. It’s more smooth and rich over other brands and I suggest you should buy and try
Ashley K.
Pickering , ON
One of my favourite chocolates as an ice cream? yes please, this was so damn good just like it looked like on the picture. I freaked out when i saw this in my grocery store. The chunks of the chocolate cups just make it that much better. I shouldn't be eating this often but I can't help it.
Kate B.
North york, ON
I am obsessed with chocolate and peanut butter! They go together perfectly and this ice cream is like a dream! When it’s on price match, the price is right! Otherwise it’s a true treat once in a blue moon! I want everyone to try it and I will be buying it again in the future!!! :)
Alexandra B.
Burnaby, BC
I love Reese’s peanut butter cup. I also love ice cream. Put them together and you’ve made a very, very special treat. Definitely one of my all time favourite ice creams that you can purchase from a grocery store. However, I’ll buy it only when on sale. It’s a little too expensive for my budget.
Cailea L.
Hamilton, ON
This. Is. So. Freaking. Delicious. I LOVE chocolate peanut butter things with a burning passion. I love ice cream. This is like a dream come true. It's so yummy. It's great to have on its own or to blend up with some milk for the perfect milkshake.
Stephanie K.
Burnaby , BC
Probably number one in creaminess!! The flavours are off the hook, fantastic!! The smooth deliciousness just smothers your tongue in flavour. And I live that they blended my fave chocolate-PB treat!!!
Marie M.
Halifax , NS
This ice-cream is a favorite. It has a very rich chocolate peanut butter taste which I love. My mom and I are always fighting over who gets the last bite! I purchase this regularly and will be buying this again.
Kelly M.
Conception Bay South, NL
I love Reese's peanut butter cups and I love this ice cream. It's delicious and fantastic. The only problem is once I start to eat it I don't want to stop
Cat D.
Surrey, BC
Love chocolate, love peanut butter - this is perfect for me! Reese is one of my favorite candies and I love the fact they made it into an ice cream ❤
McKenzee K.
Wichita, KS
Did anyone else find this ice cream to be less creamy... and just more icy? I tried letting it melt a bit but it just didn't seem to taste as creamy as normal ice cream.