Breyers® Reese's Chocolate uploaded by MK J.

BY BREYERS #71 in Ice Cream

Breyers REESE'S - Chocolate Breyers is loaded with chunks of real REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups.
Enjoy America's favorite chocolate peanut butter candy in chocolate Breyers with a REESE's peanut butter swirl.
Now with 35% more REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup pieces!

Breyers joins forces with America’s favorite peanut butter chocolate candy to bring you Breyers REESE’s Chocolate! Chocolate Breyers is loaded with chunks of real REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups and a REESE’S peanut butter swirl for a dessert that can’t be beat. And when you’re done enjoying this delicious dessert you can look forward to trying our entire range of cookie and candy treats! Treat yourself to chunks of real Oreo® cookie swirled together with creamy vanilla Breyers. Or indulge in smooth vanilla Breyers with caramel ribbons, chocolate coated peanuts, and real SNICKERS® bar pieces. You can even enjoy chunks of real HEATH bar nestled in toffee-flavored Breyers with a sweet caramel swirl. The possibilities are endless! And the best news of all is that you can enjoy your favorite cookies and candies combined with the quality of Breyers.

• Did anyone else find this ice cream to be less creamy... ...3 Answers
Breyers® Reese's Chocolate
  • "Reese's is one of my favorite chocolates, the only thing that would have made me put 5 stars is if it had a lot more of the peanut butter filling in chunks in the ice cream :)" in 6 reviews
  • "The chunks of Reese's cups are good, the Peanut butter swirl, and nice creamy smooth chocolate ice cream!" in 3 reviews
  • "I like this chocolate version even better than the regular Breyers Reese's ice cream." in 1 review
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Excellent ice cream
This ice cream is amazing. Creamy vanilla formula. Has huge chunks of reeses candy bars and peanuts on one side. On the other it is packed full of m&m with a chocolate swirl. One of the best ice creams I’ve ever tried in my entire life. Full of candy, full of creaminess and taste so amazing. My family tears 2 of these up a week if not more. It was super amazing that Influenster sent me a coupon for a free one when we already purchased this ice cream on a regular basis already. It was like adding the cherry on top. My family of 4 absolutely loves this ice cream. Nothing to complain about! Keep doing y’all thing!! #gotitfree
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
This is one of my favorite ice creams ever! I honestly am not a huge fan of chocolate at all, I really don’t like it but this ice cream is just heaven on earth! Chocolate ice cream is something that I can tolerate because it’s not like a straight piece of chocolate you know? Lol I love Reese’s also , and I really think that’s a nice touch to this ice cream. I love to get a bowl full of ice cream and snuggle up in bed watching a movie or my favorite tv show. There’s never a time where I don’t enjoy this ice cream! I love it. I highly recommend this ice cream
Jessica M.
Stoneboro, PA
Very good ive cream. I only gave it four stars because it could use more peanut butter swirls in it. Other than that it’s very good and I would purchase again! I told my mom about it and she loved it too.
Suzie M.
I can't believe you have our Family's number 1  - 5 S T A R  all-time favorite ice cream ... when i saw you had Breyers listed i started looking and looking for OUR Chocolate Resses one !! WIN WIN WIN ... the peanut is so smooth tasting.. like a cool Reese's cup ... YUM  JUST YUM !
Emily H.
Breyer's Ice cream Is my second favorite brand to get. I know for a fact that Breyer's is available at every Wal-mart, and almost every other store. The ice cream is simply delicious and I was actually surprised at the price, you hardly pay 3$ for at least a week of ice cream!
Sarah B.
Richmond, TX
I love this. It combines my two favorite things ice cream and Reese’s! It’s amazing, probably the best ice cream out there. Tastes like something you’d buy at an ice cream parlor!
Aspen E.
Denver
I am so glad that breyers took one of my comfort foods (Ice cream) and combined it with my favorite candy! The results, AMAZING! I would recommend this ice cream time and time again to everyone. It is very creamy and inexpensive, worth every penny
Jessica T.
Columbia, SC
This is my favorite ice cream. I'm obsessed with anything peanut butter and this stuff hits the spot. It's a bette value too than the pints that cost the same where you get a lot less. I can get this an enjoy it for a week!
Jessica H.
Albertville, AL
We love this in our house. Who doesn't love Reese's?! We eat this for snacks and make milkshakes. We usually buy at Walmart. It's a little more expensive than the store brand but worth it because the taste is so good.
Rebecca S.
Melbourne , FL
My two favorite flavors together! This is one of the best peanut butter cup ice creams out there. I love the chocolate ice cream but even more I love the big chunks of peanut butter. Any time this is on sale it’s in my cart!
McKenzee K.
Wichita, KS
Did anyone else find this ice cream to be less creamy... and just more icy? I tried letting it melt a bit but it just didn't seem to taste as creamy as normal ice cream.