BY BREYERS

Breyers REESE'S - Peanut butter Breyers is loaded with chunks of real REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups.
Enjoy America's favorite chocolate peanut butter candy in peanut butter Breyers with a rich fudge swirl.
Now with 35% more REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup pieces!

Wish you could have your favorite fudge-covered waffle ice cream cone at home? You’re in luck! Now can you can treat yourself to creamy vanilla Breyers with ribbons of caramel, chocolatey chips, and fudge-covered waffle cone pieces. And when you’re done enjoying this delicious dessert you can look forward to trying our entire range of cookie and candy treats! Treat yourself to chunks of real Oreo® cookie swirled together with creamy vanilla Breyers. Or indulge in smooth vanilla Breyers with caramel ribbons, chocolate coated peanuts, and real SNICKERS® bar pieces. You can even enjoy peanut butter Breyers loaded with chunks of real REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups and a rich fudge swirl! And the best news of all is that you can enjoy your favorite cookies and candies combined with the quality of Breyers.

Breyers® Reese's
  • "breyers is one of my favorite ice-cream ever is so creamy and they have a huge selection of flavors I recommend you to try them if you are a peanut butter lover this ice cream is the right one for you " in 3 reviews
  • "For the most part i's just the ice cream you taste, and then after a while you get a HUGE chunk and it's too much." in 1 review
  • "One of my most guilty pleasures is Reeses peanut butter cups.. another is Ice Cream... put them together." in 1 review
  • "I don't think you could go wrong with this." in 1 review
Melyssa D.
Morrisville
Might be biased since anything reese is my absolute favorite. But breyers really out does themselves with this one! So much more flavor and Reese’s than other brands. This is always a comfort food for me and they have the best deals (usually buy two for $5) so it’s a no brainer! Would def recommend to all my peanut butter loving peeps
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
Peanut butter is my weakness and this ice cream really hits the spot! I even have my boyfriend hooked on it! Great at any time and the peanut butter is endless! Definitely worth a repurchase! If you haven’t yet, give it a try!
Shannon J.
Transylvania
My family just got this recently  to try out and man is it good! I normally stick with cookie dough but have been branching out and trying different flavors. If you lile the candy you will enjoy this. I highly recommend it and the others and will buy again.
Laney O.
This ice cream doesn’t taste like peanut butter cups. It tastes like mocha. I️ really don’t like the flavor. It comes in a pretty big container, and it’s not too expensive, but it was a disappointment and I️ won’t be buying it again.
Taylor Z.
Rossville, IN
This is such a yummy ice cream. It has a great reese’s taste and is super creamy. If you like reese’s you will definitely like ice cream. I got it at Walmart but I’ve seen it at Meijer and Target. I will for sure repurchase.
nelly  g.
Peanut butter is one of my favorite ice cream flavors. Love how many chucks of peanut butter cups are in this brand. I got a coupon for a free ice cream and I choose the snickers 2 in 1 blend. Very flavorful just what I was expecting. Definitely recommend this brand. Thank you Influenster for my free ice cream! Enjoyed very much.
Alesha B.
Starkville,Mississippi
This is just a product that we love purchasing in eating it is the best product we have every year and with the Reese’s cups yes we all use up and we bomb in all different flavors highly recommend it
Maria M.
Banning, CA
This is one of my favorite ice creams and flavor it tastes just like the candy bar and is affordable, if you love chocolate this one is a must try, I highly recommend it
Emily N.
I found the ice cream too soft, and not peanut-buttery enough. I typically don't buy Breyers and tend to stay away, but this ice cream did not impressive me. The texture and taste were off, and the ice cream tasted too artificial. I would not recommend.
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like this ice cream, it’s very innovative. It has pieces of Reese’s which go great with the ice cream. However, if you eat too much you will most likely get bored of it. The only downside for me when it comes to chocolate ice cream is that I have to drink water to wash down all the chocolate.
Erin P.
London, ON
Can you taste the peanut butter alot?
Abbi M.
Grimsby
Does anyone know if they sell this in the uk? Breyers® Reese's Chocolate
Winnie R.
34200
where can I buy this in Rep.Dom?