BY BREYERS

Fruity low fat ice cream made with real raspberries and loaded with rich fudge swirls. An incredibly delicious combination at 330 calories per pint!

Liana L.
Montebello, CA

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545} span.s1 {font: 12.0px '.Apple Color Emoji UI'}

260 calories per 2/3 cup
2.5g Fat / 26g Carbs / 7g Protein
~
320 calories per pint
8g Fat / 79g Carbs / 20g Protein
~
- IMO the only type of berries that should go with chocolate are strawberries…
-The raspberry ice cream base alone is very good. Breyers did a great job at making their light cream very thick and creamy. Didn’t need to wait a long time for it to defrost.
- Didn’t particularly enjoy this flavor combo though because the fudge swirls tasted too dark. Based on my research Breyers used “Dutched” cocoa, which has a more “richer and deeper chocolate flavor”. It didn’t work for me in this flavor.
-The serving size for this is slightly different from others. 1 serving is 2/3 cup instead of the usual 1/2 cup. Still very low in fat and protein but very high in carbs. Will be saving this for when I run out of ice cream.
Fran D.
Harrisburg , PA
This is seriously the best light ice cream there is. I was a very big fan of halo top until I tried this. It is creamy like real ice cream and the chocolate layering for the fudge is just absolutely amazing. You don’t realize you’re eating a light ice cream.
Stephanie P.
San Diego, CA
As protein ice creams go, this one is surprisingly rich and creamy. Many are icy or crumbly, but this one has a very ice cream true texture. The fudge swirls are wholly satisfying and the raspberry is just the right amount of tart to balance the sweetness.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!! ♥💕
Liya R.
It is so good and taste better when your sad this is a good pick me up ice cream that you should try so if you just want a new flavor to try this is the one💯
Influenster M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hey! Roads are bad and the hill to get into the plan is hard to get up. We're going to try to shovel and throw down salt but it may be hard to get up
Cynthia S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my fave my go to ice cream when I’m feeling down n it’s not too cold.. Cuz I don’t want to b freezing..
Toronto
Raspberry and fudge gelato is a dream come true! A very unique flavour, in fact it seems like it was made especially for me since it’s all my fav flavours! Breyers remind me of childhood, it is a brand I trust
Steph F.
Vernon, BC
I'm not a huge fan of fruit iced cream, but I love Breyers and that it's always delicious. Raspberry swirl is one of my faves.