BY BREYERS

Breyers Oreo® - Oreo® cookies surrounded by Breyers vanilla.
Enjoy a family-favorite cookie, Oreo®, in each creamy spoonful of Breyers vanilla.
Now with 20% more Oreo® Cookie pieces!

Breyers vanilla and heaps of Oreo® cookies? Yes please! If you’re anything like us, you love Breyers vanilla and Oreo® cookies. So why not combine your love into one tub with Breyers Oreo® Cookies & Cream? And now, there’s even MORE to swoon over with 20% more Oreo® cookie pieces in every tub! Really, who can say there’s ever too much of a good thing – like Oreo® cookies and ice cream? Rich, creamy vanilla goodness surrounds those chunks of real Oreo® cookies and will be sure to bring a smile to your face. We bet that if William Breyer, who started Breyers Ice Cream in 1866 in Philadelphia, could try Breyers Oreo® today, he would give it his stamp of approval. He was a champion of quality for the ice cream that he made, and we think he would agree that Breyers Oreo® is the cream of the crop! Using real Oreos® is just one way that we’re keeping to his pledge of quality. In fact, we’ve added loads of more of your favorite cookies and candies in our other cobranded products too, like Breyers SNICKERS®, Breyers REESE’S, and Breyers HEATH.

• What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Mine is Breyers®...7 Answers
  • Who has ice cream in there freezer9 Answers
  • Do you think blue bell or breyers has better Cookies and ...2 Answers
Tonyia S.
Huntsville, AL
This ice cream is delicious! It is packed with crunchy Oreo pieces, you're sure to get plenty in every bite! The creamy vanilla flavor is great and has a smooth texture. A must have for any summer dessert, night or day!
Jen B.
One of my fave cookies and cream ice creams to buy because they do not go skimpy on the amount of cookies. You get decent chunks of Oreos in it, and it's so good if you're an Oreo lover!!
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Can't go wrong with Oreo ice cream no one can mess that up. I have eaten many of these cartons and they're always delicious I am never disappointed. If only it was fewer calories I would eat it all the time.
Ana L.
Favorite! No need for a review!!! Who doesn't like cookies and creams! I feel like it is a universal flavor that is very delicious! These ice creams can be bought on sale at times. Definitely recommend
Sarah D.
Summersville, WV
If you likes flurries growing up, you will love this cream! It has all the makings of delicious ice cream with that classic Oreo taste. This is a go to ice cream for family gatherings and hot days by the pool!
Shay H.
Santa Rosa
Cookies and cream ice cream has always been my favorite even as a child, and we have always been a breyers family. I usually find myself having a bowl of cookies and cream ice cream on hot days.
Maria C.
Windermere , FL
Si eres amante de las oreos y del helado este es el que tienes que buscar, su sabor es exactamente es rico, realmente sabe a otro. Lo he comido varias veces y los invito a que lo prueben .
Kenia G.
Kansas City, KS
In general i like cookies in cream ice cream ever since i was a child, but yeah i liked this ice cream i have only had this brand like once or twice and i liked it, i really recommend it.
Kai O.
My dad loves this and I look forward to it being brought home from the grocery store. Great for these hot summer days and the little bits of Oreos are delicious!
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of my favorite types of ice cream! I love it. The taste is so creamy and delicious with bites of oreo cookies in it makes it even better! Also makes for a delicious oreo shake!
Amber V.
Bluffdale, UT
Are the Oreos crunchy or soft?
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Who has ice cream in there freezer
Morgan M.
What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Mine is Breyers® Oreo
Cassidy H.
Do you think blue bell or breyers has better Cookies and cream ice cream?
zoe e.
What's the vanilla ice cream to Oreo ratio?