BY BREYERS

Breyers Oreo® - Oreo® cookies surrounded by Breyers vanilla.
Enjoy a family-favorite cookie, Oreo®, in each creamy spoonful of Breyers vanilla.
Now with 20% more Oreo® Cookie pieces!

Breyers vanilla and heaps of Oreo® cookies? Yes please! If you’re anything like us, you love Breyers vanilla and Oreo® cookies. So why not combine your love into one tub with Breyers Oreo® Cookies & Cream? And now, there’s even MORE to swoon over with 20% more Oreo® cookie pieces in every tub! Really, who can say there’s ever too much of a good thing – like Oreo® cookies and ice cream? Rich, creamy vanilla goodness surrounds those chunks of real Oreo® cookies and will be sure to bring a smile to your face. We bet that if William Breyer, who started Breyers Ice Cream in 1866 in Philadelphia, could try Breyers Oreo® today, he would give it his stamp of approval. He was a champion of quality for the ice cream that he made, and we think he would agree that Breyers Oreo® is the cream of the crop! Using real Oreos® is just one way that we’re keeping to his pledge of quality. In fact, we’ve added loads of more of your favorite cookies and candies in our other cobranded products too, like Breyers SNICKERS®, Breyers REESE’S, and Breyers HEATH.

• What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Mine is Breyers®...7 Answers
  • Who has ice cream in there freezer9 Answers
  • Do you think blue bell or breyers has better Cookies and ...2 Answers
Chandra G.
OMG I love this; put together my two favorite things and you get heaven in your mouth. Ice cream and Oreo cookie the bomb.com baby. Go buy this ice cream right now and I promise you won't be disappointed. Great quality ice cream just take the whole tub and binge watch your favorite show. Breyers make really good ice cream and  I recommend it to everyone.
Eleanor B.
Wichita, KS
Purchased at: Kroger
My daughter's favorite. Her favorite ice cream flavor is cookies and cream. What more can she ask for but the best Oreo cookies and Breyers have long stepped up with their ice cream quality? There's no questioned she goes toward this at the ice cream isle during our grocery shopping and no other brands.
Makayla R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Breyers Oreo is my favorite ice cream ever. After living all around the US, trying different brands across the country, I have finally found my favorite. It melts in your mouth perfectly. And there’s always enough Oreo cookies in the ice cream; each bite I take, I always have an Oreo with it.
Kristian A.
aurora
This brand of icecream is amazing and had always been a staple in our house hold. Every time that we go shopping we always come back with this. This icecream has soo much flavor and it really allows you to be able to taste all of the fresh ingredients like cream and vanilla.
Tabatha P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Purchased at: Publix
LOVE this ice cream. They put the actual cookie in it so you get the Oreo cream in the cookie. This is a guilty pleasure for me. I’m super picky when it comes to ice cream. I won’t eat any other cookies n cream. Great price and easy to find at local grocery stores!
Marina S.
Ludowici, GA
The Breyers Oreo ice cream is so good. I love cookies and cream flavor, it has good Oreo flavor and is good and creamy. It’s good in a milkshake or just in a bowl. This is one of my favorite flavors from Breyers Ice Cream.
Jacqueline E.
Who doesn’t love Oreos and ice cream. Great flavor with a good amount of cookie to ice cream ratio. I could eat it in one sitting but I try to tame my self. Personally this ice cream on waffles for breakfast is great
Grace M.
I adore this ice cream! This is a fresh take on the classic cookies’n’cream ice cream that hits the spot! It is great in milkshakes or ice cream sandwiches, as well as on its own as a quick and simple dessert food!
June A.
This flavor is the best , it’s creamy and smooth and has loads of Oreos , great to make milk shakes with , my kids love it and my husband, I have to buy two at a time can’t seem to keep enough of it in the house
Amanda G.
middle village
Oreo is one of the best flavors ever made. I like how Breyers is soft serve ice cream which is my favorite. Getting the bigger box is great because you can share with others or just eat the whole thing!
Amber V.
Bluffdale, UT
Are the Oreos crunchy or soft?
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Who has ice cream in there freezer
Morgan M.
What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Mine is Breyers® Oreo
Cassidy H.
Do you think blue bell or breyers has better Cookies and cream ice cream?
zoe e.
What's the vanilla ice cream to Oreo ratio?