Ma V.
I am pretty picky when it comes down to oreo ice cream. I only eat either oreo vanilla, cookies and cream or plain vanilla. I don't like chocolate, strawberry or any other flavor ice cream. That being said I've ate a lot of oreo ice creams in my life and this is one of the best. The consistency is soft especially the oreo. I can just cut/melt the oreo with my tongue instead of crunching it with my teeth. I thought it was going to be super sweet but it isn't the amount of sweetness is perfect! I was sent a coupon to test this product out for free but this is my honest opinion and would go buy is again with or without a coupon, because the price is also right!