BY BREYERS

Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love breyers it is so delicious so creamy. It is so smooth and the way it melts in my mouth is soo good. I am a repetitive buyer they never disappoint with all their flavours. I bought mine at publix,sams or walmart. Very satisfied with this ice cream company.
Keisha C.
This ice cream is so soft and airy. If you’ve left it in the freezer you’d realize that it doesn’t harden which is always a good thing. The mint flavor compliments the Oreos so well. It also has the perfect amount of Oreo cookies. I would definitely recommend.
Sydney and Krista M.
Midland, MI
If you love Oreos and mint this is the ice cream for you! Bryers has the best mint chocolate chip ice cream recipe, but the added twist of crushed up Oreos makes it so much better! I would definitely recommend this one!
Madeline L.
Magalia, CA
This is by far my favorite ice cream flavor I’ve ever tried. It’s creamy and delicious and the perfect combination of chocolate cookie and mint flavors. It’s kind of hard to find so if you see it you should snap it up and try it for sure!
Catherine P.
Knocking off a star only because it feels like this melts faster than other frozen treats. Otherwise this is one of the only ice creams we buy. I love that the ice cream is mint and the Oreos are classic flavor in this one. Glad this is a permanent flavor.
Rachel A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is such a good ice cream! I love Breyer's in general (specifically their coffee and vanilla bean flavors) but this one is definitely up there as well. It's way more affordable than buying Ben and Jerry's which is around the same price for a lot more ice cream. I highly recommend this flavor and brand!
Erin H.
Suffolk, VA
I love Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream so thought I’d give this a try. I love the Oreos mixed with the mint. Breyer’s ice cream is a favorite brand and is usually reasonably priced in our grocery store. We eat ice cream all year long!
Lindsay B.
Keokuk
This is my favorite ice cream. The vanilla ice cream taste like the frosting in the oreo. They put generous chunks of oreo in too. I have gotten a full cookie in a bowl before and it was amazing
Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Breyers always has the best ice cream! Id give this 10 stars if i could! Its my favorite brand and the only kind i buy. The flavor is always great and its so creamy. The ice cream is super soft and easy to scoop. I love the huge chunks of oreos with the mint flavor. Super yummy! I always fill my freezer when i find this flavor. I highly recommend this flavor
Lizette O.
My sweet tooth craves for this ice cream. Breyers is a very popular brand for their ice cream. It's creamy, soft, true to taste and affordable. This cookies n cream mint ice cream is beyond delicious. In addition, many people I know do not like the mint. They really don't know what their missing. Give it a try, you don't know what your missing!
Clarisse T.
Omg, has anyone made an oreo shake from this ice cream, wouls i need to add more milk or base? Or it does just fine as is.
Yulio G.