BY BREYERS

Catherine P.
Knocking off a star only because it feels like this melts faster than other frozen treats. Otherwise this is one of the only ice creams we buy. I love that the ice cream is mint and the Oreos are classic flavor in this one. Glad this is a permanent flavor.
Kate B.
Hudson
This is one of my favorite ice creams. I love the combination of mint and Oreo cookies. Three of my faves all in one Oreos, mint, and ice cream. It’s a great product and would totally buy it again and again.
Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Breyers always has the best ice cream! Id give this 10 stars if i could! Its my favorite brand and the only kind i buy. The flavor is always great and its so creamy. The ice cream is super soft and easy to scoop. I love the huge chunks of oreos with the mint flavor. Super yummy! I always fill my freezer when i find this flavor. I highly recommend this flavor
Amanda R.
Springfield
Oreo ice cream from bryers is AMAZING. We all have the one flavor that is our favorite and I love Oreo. We don't buy ice cream a lot but my grandmother always has some of this on hand!
maci h.
I love Breyers ice cream and the wide variety of flavors it has. I've used this brand for all my ice cream needs and I bought it at my local grocery store. This Oreo flavor is to die for!! It's super creamy and has the perfect Oreo flavor. Everyone I've tried is very very good and they are inexpensive.
Kajsa L.
Rockport, MA
mint and oreos, who would have thought? my boyfriend introduced me and i could not stop eating it. the mint is not too potent and the amount of oreo is just right.
Chelsea E.
Jacksonville, FL
Oh my word so good! Love the chunks of Oreo pieces. It really adds a bit of something extra as opposed to the original mint chocolate chip. Breyers will always be my favorite ice cream brand, no matter the flavor, but this is my favorite.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
I recently had Breyers Oreo Cookies and cream Ice cream with my uncle. I have got this product several times. I love anything Oreo. It hits the spot, especially on a hot day like it was the other day. We sat at my apartment and we all had a bowl of delicious ice cream. I even gave the baby a little bit. Should have seen the look on her face it was so cute and priceless;) I could tell she loves it too! He asked where I got it, I told him Walmart. So now he is going to buy some this week:) 5 of 5 stars
Vanessa G.
Newark, DE
This literally combine my 2 favorite things. Oreos and mint. The mint is not too overpowering but you can still taste it and the oreos peices are decent sizes. it's just really good to have on those summer days when it's really hot and you want ice cream. Or those winter days where you just want ice cream even when it's below freezing outside.
Jessica S.
This is my husbands favorite brand and flavor of ice cream. He's a huge OREO fan and this pairs 2 wonderful brands and products together into one! Creamy smooth consistency, a little heavy (I mean it is ice cream), great crunch of OREO chunks (ones you can actually see and taste, not little bits). Try it!
Clarisse T.
Omg, has anyone made an oreo shake from this ice cream, wouls i need to add more milk or base? Or it does just fine as is.
Yulio G.