BY BREYERS

Breyers Oreo® - Oreo® cookies surrounded by Breyers vanilla.
Enjoy a family-favorite cookie, Oreo®, in each creamy spoonful of Breyers vanilla.
Now with 20% more Oreo® Cookie pieces!

Breyers vanilla and heaps of Oreo® cookies? Yes please! If you’re anything like us, you love Breyers vanilla and Oreo® cookies. So why not combine your love into one tub with Breyers Oreo® Cookies & Cream? And now, there’s even MORE to swoon over with 20% more Oreo® cookie pieces in every tub! Really, who can say there’s ever too much of a good thing – like Oreo® cookies and ice cream? Rich, creamy vanilla goodness surrounds those chunks of real Oreo® cookies and will be sure to bring a smile to your face. We bet that if William Breyer, who started Breyers Ice Cream in 1866 in Philadelphia, could try Breyers Oreo® today, he would give it his stamp of approval. He was a champion of quality for the ice cream that he made, and we think he would agree that Breyers Oreo® is the cream of the crop! Using real Oreos® is just one way that we’re keeping to his pledge of quality. In fact, we’ve added loads of more of your favorite cookies and candies in our other cobranded products too, like Breyers SNICKERS®, Breyers REESE’S, and Breyers HEATH.

• What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Mine is Breyers®...7 Answers
  • Who has ice cream in there freezer9 Answers
  • Do you think blue bell or breyers has better Cookies and ...2 Answers
Tabatha P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Purchased at: Publix
LOVE this ice cream. They put the actual cookie in it so you get the Oreo cream in the cookie. This is a guilty pleasure for me. I’m super picky when it comes to ice cream. I won’t eat any other cookies n cream. Great price and easy to find at local grocery stores!
Jacqueline E.
Who doesn’t love Oreos and ice cream. Great flavor with a good amount of cookie to ice cream ratio. I could eat it in one sitting but I try to tame my self. Personally this ice cream on waffles for breakfast is great
Grace M.
I adore this ice cream! This is a fresh take on the classic cookies’n’cream ice cream that hits the spot! It is great in milkshakes or ice cream sandwiches, as well as on its own as a quick and simple dessert food!
Kelsey N.
Houston
I love Oreo ice cream and this brand is good but something about this ice cream leaves a slimy film feeling covering my mouth. Not for me but I’m sure others love it regardless.
Taylor S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this ice cream! It is so creamy and delicious. There are definitely plenty of cookie pieces packing into it, which I love. I really like that the ice cream isn't hard. Some are very hard and you have to let it defrost some before trying to scoop out ice cream. This one isn't the case. You can pull it right out of the freezer and start getting it into your bowl. The cookie pieces are chewy. The price isn't bad and it's easy to find. If you don't like this flavor, they have several others to choose from too.
Stephanie R.
Flushing, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Omg this is the best Oreo one ever main reasons being that one it's nice and soft and two they actually put a lot of Oreo chunks in the ice cream it's so good right now
Ma V.
I am pretty picky when it comes down to oreo ice cream. I only eat either oreo vanilla, cookies and cream or plain vanilla. I don't like chocolate, strawberry or any other flavor ice cream. That being said I've ate a lot of oreo ice creams in my life and this is one of the best. The consistency is soft especially the oreo. I can just cut/melt the oreo with my tongue instead of crunching it with my teeth. I thought it was going to be super sweet but it isn't the amount of sweetness is perfect! I was sent a coupon to test this product out for free but this is my honest opinion and would go buy is again with or without a coupon, because the price is also right!
Andrea Sofia H.
Orlando, FL
I like this ice cream it has a nice flavor and an affordable price but is pretty sugary but still is a pretty good ice cream with a good Oreo flavor is pretty good overall I like this ice cream 🍦 😍😍❤️😍😍😍❤️
Katie M.
Bradford, MA
SO. MANY. OREOS! I usually get a different brand but tried Breyers because it was on sale. It did not disappoint. The vanilla was so creamy. I'll definitely be buying it again
Alondra M.
Tampa, FL
Im more of a gelato girl , but when it comes to icecream, this is my go-to forever. I love the taste, this flavor, the creamy texture of this icecream, it has a great amount of oreo chunks, this is a tub a recommend to anyone!

Keep in mind they have a dairy-free version of this for those that care about that aspect
Amber V.
Bluffdale, UT
Are the Oreos crunchy or soft?
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Who has ice cream in there freezer
Morgan M.
What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Mine is Breyers® Oreo
Cassidy H.
Do you think blue bell or breyers has better Cookies and cream ice cream?
zoe e.
What's the vanilla ice cream to Oreo ratio?