BY BREYERS

Breyers Oreo® - Oreo® cookies surrounded by Breyers vanilla.
Enjoy a family-favorite cookie, Oreo®, in each creamy spoonful of Breyers vanilla.
Now with 20% more Oreo® Cookie pieces!

Breyers vanilla and heaps of Oreo® cookies? Yes please! If you’re anything like us, you love Breyers vanilla and Oreo® cookies. So why not combine your love into one tub with Breyers Oreo® Cookies & Cream? And now, there’s even MORE to swoon over with 20% more Oreo® cookie pieces in every tub! Really, who can say there’s ever too much of a good thing – like Oreo® cookies and ice cream? Rich, creamy vanilla goodness surrounds those chunks of real Oreo® cookies and will be sure to bring a smile to your face. We bet that if William Breyer, who started Breyers Ice Cream in 1866 in Philadelphia, could try Breyers Oreo® today, he would give it his stamp of approval. He was a champion of quality for the ice cream that he made, and we think he would agree that Breyers Oreo® is the cream of the crop! Using real Oreos® is just one way that we’re keeping to his pledge of quality. In fact, we’ve added loads of more of your favorite cookies and candies in our other cobranded products too, like Breyers SNICKERS®, Breyers REESE’S, and Breyers HEATH.

• What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Mine is Breyers®...7 Answers
  • Who has ice cream in there freezer9 Answers
  • Do you think blue bell or breyers has better Cookies and ...2 Answers
Taylor S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this ice cream! It is so creamy and delicious. There are definitely plenty of cookie pieces packing into it, which I love. I really like that the ice cream isn't hard. Some are very hard and you have to let it defrost some before trying to scoop out ice cream. This one isn't the case. You can pull it right out of the freezer and start getting it into your bowl. The cookie pieces are chewy. The price isn't bad and it's easy to find. If you don't like this flavor, they have several others to choose from too.
Ma V.
I am pretty picky when it comes down to oreo ice cream. I only eat either oreo vanilla, cookies and cream or plain vanilla. I don't like chocolate, strawberry or any other flavor ice cream. That being said I've ate a lot of oreo ice creams in my life and this is one of the best. The consistency is soft especially the oreo. I can just cut/melt the oreo with my tongue instead of crunching it with my teeth. I thought it was going to be super sweet but it isn't the amount of sweetness is perfect! I was sent a coupon to test this product out for free but this is my honest opinion and would go buy is again with or without a coupon, because the price is also right!
Andrea Sofia H.
Orlando , FL
I like this ice cream it has a nice flavor and an affordable price but is pretty sugary but still is a pretty good ice cream with a good Oreo flavor is pretty good overall I like this ice cream 🍦 😍😍❤️😍😍😍❤️
Katie M.
Bradford, MA
SO. MANY. OREOS! I usually get a different brand but tried Breyers because it was on sale. It did not disappoint. The vanilla was so creamy. I'll definitely be buying it again
Alondra M.
Tampa, FL
Im more of a gelato girl , but when it comes to icecream, this is my go-to forever. I love the taste, this flavor, the creamy texture of this icecream, it has a great amount of oreo chunks, this is a tub a recommend to anyone!

Keep in mind they have a dairy-free version of this for those that care about that aspect
Barbara H.
Great icecream & also one of my favorite flavors! It’s not overly sweet & definitely affordable. I’ve repurchased this a couple of times & have even made milkshakes with it. Overall, I really like Breyers icecream & their homemade vanilla flavor is so bomb!
Allison M.
Haverhill, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
Probably the best Oreo ice cream there is. This brand actual uses real Oreos and not just the flavor of the ice-cream, I mean real delicious, affordable chunks of Oreos. I definitely recommend this product to anyone and I’ll keep coming back for more.
Emily K.
Philadelphia, PA
This ice cream is what I dream about with cookies and cream flavor. The only thing I dislike about it is that the ice cream seems too fluffy as if they could have packed it in better to get more in the carton but they didn’t.
Morgan M.
Love this ice cream. It’s affordable and you can find it a lot of groceries like wal mart. It has bigger chunks of Oreo cookie in it which I love! I always pick it up when I go to Walmart. Would recommend for sure.
Lexi T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious and you won’t beat it for the price! I always have enjoyed Breyers ice cream. Just be careful to get dairy ice cream and not the nondairy junk because that stuff is NOT it.
Amber V.
Bluffdale, UT
Are the Oreos crunchy or soft?
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Who has ice cream in there freezer
Morgan M.
What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Mine is Breyers® Oreo
Cassidy H.
Do you think blue bell or breyers has better Cookies and cream ice cream?
zoe e.
What's the vanilla ice cream to Oreo ratio?