El helado Breyers® OREO® incluye trozos de galletas OREO® mezclados con Breyers® Vanilla para crear el postre de galletas y crema perfecto

Did it actually have pieces of [brand:oreo] cookies in it? [brand:oreo]?
[product:yocrunch-oreo-vanilla-low-fat-yogurt-4oz/4ct]?
Is this vegan?OREO
Start your review of Breyers OREO®!
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,151 reviews
Breyers OREO® uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Kroger
One of my favorite ive cream flavors! It’s so good for a night snake which is when I usually eat ice cream. Affordable and convenient
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I tried this ice cream a few months ago. Its was overly rich and too sweet for me. It wasn't my favorite but I do like ice cream. I won't be buying this flavor but I love bryers brand of ice cream. I'll have to get another flavor:
Megan G.
Flushing, NY
I love this ice cream. I love cookies and cream and this brand has more cookies in it ans it’s affordable
Nelcy H.
Marietta, GA
This snow is delicious, this cookie is one of my favorites, it is very creamy and a delicious flavor.
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Cookies and Cream icecream is the best of both worlds. America's favorite cookie and America's favorite ice cream. Love the Breyer's uses the actual Oreos cookie. It tastes a lot better when you let it melt down a little and has a more creamy texture.
Yvonne L.
The Oreo flavor has been the top pick for my family. The kids loves it and I add extra Oreo for extra crunchy and the kids loves it.
Dale L.
Wethersfield, CT
This is one of my all time favorite ice creams. This was the only ice cream brand my dad would purchase. So, its what I get when I can. This has always been favorote flavor too.
Dany N.
W Valley City, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
A mi y mi familia nos encanta este helado tiene un grande sabor es súper bueno lo recomiendo.
Diana H.
1,069 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
Breyers ice cream is very delicious. It's full of oreo pieces. Breyers is affordable and sometimes it's on sale at Walmart 2 for $6 Breyers OREO®
Tonny T.
Hatfield, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
It's the best dessert for movie nights. If you just had a breakup this baby will cheer you up instantly. I'd not recommend Oreo as late night snack. All those sugar can make your skin look dull.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica H.
il y a 10 mois
Martha G. il y a 10 mois
I think so
Morgan M.
il y a 3 ans
sharae H. il y a 3 ans
Cookies and cream or strawberry with actual strawberries in it lol