BY BREYERS

Real vanilla and luscious peanut butter collide to give you a real Breyers moment with Breyers Non-Dairy Vanilla Peanut Butter — and this time, it’s completely non-dairy, made with real almond milk!
Enjoy this creamy and nutty almond milk frozen dessert, with the Breyers quality you trust.
Made with real Almond Milk!

Love ice cream but can’t stomach the dairy? Have no fear! Breyers Non-Dairy Vanilla Peanut Butter is here! Made with real almond milk and filled with luscious swirls of real peanut butter – there’s no milk in sight. It’s even suitable for those following a vegan diet and is made with Non-GMO sourced ingredients. If you’re anything like us, you love Breyers vanilla and spoonfuls of peanut butter. So why not combine your love into one tub with Breyers Non-Dairy Vanilla Peanut Butter? And now, even those who usually shy away from delicious ice cream can rejoice and join in! Really, who can say there’s ever too much of a good thing – like peanut butter and Non-Dairy Breyers? Rich, creamy vanilla goodness surrounds those beautiful swirls of peanut butter and will be sure to bring a smile to your face.

Abbie W.
Gaithersburg
This was surprisingly decent! I did not have high hopes to be honest as I did not expect the almond milk to be creamy as I have typically had a bad experience, but I actually really enjoyed this ice cream! I would definitely add some chocolate chips as the peanut butter taste is very prominent.
sasha r.
This is the most amazing dairy free ice cream out there! I’m not actually a huge fan of the brand, but I was a convert after trying this. The peanut butter swirl’s are amazing, it’s so creamy, and a great value. Please don’t ever stop making this
Kaylie A.
Franksville, WI
This was good it was just a little grainy more than creamy I could taste that it wasn’t as ice cream he text you as I wanted it to be you knew that it would be comparable but not as best as the real stuff
Danielle L.
I am so happy for Bryer's non-dairy ice cream! This product is non-dairy and made from almond milk. The peanut butter flavor is amazing. It is so good. If you are a fan of peanut butter you will like this. This tastes like real ice cream too, there is no funny or off taste. It is creamy and very tasty! I really enjoy this flavor and hope they come out with more! I have seen this product in most grocery stores, I buy it from Big Y grocery store! Highly recommend this product!
Racquel C.
It taste amazing I have purchse the vanilla flavor one it's very creamy and taste wonderful not only that I repurchase it more than once I love this brand very affordable.
Meghan P.
Omg this is so good. I love anything peanut butter pretty much but this is something else there's like a peanut butter swirl which is so rich and creamy!! It's very good. Price is reasonable.i would recommend to anyone that likes peanut butter and vanilla ice cream!!
Julie R.
Jacksonville, FL
The holy grail!!! It is so good! It reminds me of the peanut butter fudge ripple ice cream with actual fudge like ripples in it. It is amazing! Whether you can have dairy or not, I say you should definitely try this!
Alyssa S.
Sicklerville , NJ
I love ice cream but I'm not good with dairy so when I heard about this product I was all for it. I absolutely loved it and will definitely be purchasing it again. Tastes no different than regular ice cream
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Time to time I do purchase Breyer's ice cream. Not all the times I do like this ice cream ad it might happen to be a little grainy instead to be creamy. Overall I give this product a five star as has many good flavors.
Arlene Y.
I have loved all ice cream for years !!! All natural vanilla one of my favorites !! We often make vanilla ice cream floats with root beer pop for our grandchildren !!! Butter pecan is one of my favorites !!!
Rubi L.
What's you favorite flavor? Mine is this one ♡
Alexssa H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Is this worth buying? 🤓
Mika C.
West Jordan, UT
I love peanut butter & ice cream! Is this any good? (especially since it's non-dairy)
Ashley W.
Lexington
Is it a creamy peanut buttery taste?
Victoria F.
Ooooo!!! I try I stay away from dairy if the alternatives are good. How is this one taste wise?