Breyers® Non-Dairy Oreo uploaded by Sarah S.

BY BREYERS

A family favorite combination is now completely non-dairy in Breyers Non-Dairy OREO Cookies & Cream!
Try our creamy vanilla almond milk dessert filled with delicious OREO Cookies for a delightful cookies & cream treat.
Made with Real Almond Milk!

Love ice cream but can’t stomach the dairy? Have no fear! Breyers Non-Dairy Oreo® Cookies & Cream is here! Made with real almond milk and filled with loads of real Oreo® cookies – there’s no milk in sight. It’s even suitable for those following a vegan diet. If you’re anything like us, you love Breyers vanilla and Oreo® cookies. So why not combine your love into one tub with Breyers Non-Dairy Oreo® Cookies & Cream? And now, even those who usually shy away from delicious ice cream can rejoice and join in! Really, who can say there’s ever too much of a good thing – like Oreo® cookies and Non-Dairy Breyers? Rich, creamy vanilla goodness surrounds those chunks of real Oreo® cookies and will be sure to bring a smile to your face.

Keontay R.
I love Oreos especially in ice cream so when I saw this I had to have it. I was even more surprised and happy that there was a dairy free version since I am lactose intolerant but still would like to enjoy ice cream here and there. I do like this, but they're is a taste to it that isn't the greatest. I don't know if it's the dairy free part about the ice cream or if maybe there is too much Oreo cream filling in it that throws it off. It's not bad, I just would rather taste more Oreo cookies than the filing or the off taste of the ice cream itself from it being dairy free.
Lisbeth M.
Hesperia, CA
Girllll let me tell you this is the best ice cream in the world. It’s taste is so good I love anything cookies and cream and definitely a good value. Not pricey depending on where you purchase it .
Lissbette P.
Personally I don’t like this because the chunks are too big of Oreos but this probably won’t be a problem for most. If you like big chunks of Oreos than I suggest to buy this ice cream from this brand!
Sarah C.
We bought this brand because it was on sale. We are normally happy with other off-brand or local brands. However, it was extra delicious and flavorful! We would purchase it more often if it was just a bit more reasonable.
Melissa B.
Lk In The Hls, IL
This is my new favorite ice cream.  I do not consume dairy and when I saw that Breyers offered non-dairy ice cream made with almond milk I was very excited to try.  This ice creme is SO good.  You can't even tell that it is made with almond milk.  Breyers is very affordable.  I would recommend this ice creme to anyone who avoids dairy products!
Shania F.
I absolutely LOVE this ice cream. That was one of the first flavored ice creams I tried. It was a perfect mix of ice cream and Oreos. The price was a little under $4 which is not bad at all for a quart of ice cream. I was addicted for weeks! Definitely would recommend to anyone seeking good ice cream.
Alexia H.
As someone who is lactose intolerant and whose favorite flavor of ice cream is cookies and cream, I was so excited when this flavor came out. It tastes amazing and pretty similar to the regular flavor. The only ice cream I buy now.
Amanda C.
Queens
The almond base is nice and smooth but tastes watery. Found it in a local supermarket, which is surprising. It was only 50 cents more than the price of their dairy ice cream. Hopefully they improve it because somethings missing, it’s not creamy enough like Ben & Jerry’s non dairy base
Helene A.
Personally, I find this a bit cloying as well as having a chalky texture. I love cookies and cream ice cream so I was excited to see that there was a non-dairy version out there. However, it was pretty disappointing IMO and I much prefer Ben and Jerry’s non-dairy flavors (better texture, flavor, variety).
Sarah D.
St Louis Park, MN
You wouldn’t know this ice cream is non-dairy! It’s so yummy with cookie bits, almost in every bite. It stands up to the other dairy alternatives, so if you are lactose sensitive, this is a good option!
Michelle G.
Never had non dairy ice cream..is this good?
Anayely A.
How is the taste on this ice cream?
Tina A.
New Haven, IN
I must try this! Is it any good?
Hannah C.
Granby, MA
Anyone know if these are any healthier or lower calorie than the regular kind?
Yamilet I.
Does this taste like the original Oreos ice cream? I'm obsessed with cookies and cream, would love to try this?