BY BREYERS

Breyers® No Sugar Added Vanilla Ice Cream.

80 calories per serving.

Sweetened with Splenda® brand.

See nutrition information for calories & sugar content.

Not a low calorie food.

1.5 quart (1.41L). see more...

Courtney L.
Louisville, KY
I'm a big fan of ice cream and this is a slightly less guilty way of enjoying it.
Lisa S.
I'm an ice cream addict, I can eat it everyday, all year round. I try to find healthy alternatives and Breyers no sugar added is great! I love vanilla and the taste is really good!
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Foodie Expert
So creamy, so sweet, so delicious! This ice cream is great and so cheap under $4 most places and is really easy to find. The ice cream is soft and easy to serve, which is awesome sometimes ice cream from Breyers tend to get hard in the freezer and you have to let it set on the counter for a few minutes before you serve it. But not with this one, i highly recommend you try this you won't even notice that theres no added sugar
Brooke D.
Santa Ana, CA
Delicious ice cream that consistently good every time I buy it. Just wish my store carried the other sugar free flavors by Breyers but can't complain about the traditional vanilla. This goes well with everything including my Diet Pepsi ice cream floats.
Pamela P.
Leominster, MA
Foodie Expert
I have bought this ice cream for my dad because he loves ice cream but he has diabetes and can't be eating too much sweet stuff and he devours it. I guess he likes it a lot? Lol i recommend it for people with diabetes or just people who wants to avoid sugars
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Foodie Expert
the no sugar added breyers vanilla ice cream is a great alternative to the original vanilla bean. my family has always used breyers vanilla bean as a go to ice cream for holiday desserts. this is a great sub without the added sugar or calories.
Alicia B.
Rosamond, CA
Delicious for the adults and secretly low sugar content for the kids ! Great paired with your favorite homemade pie or alone for a solo session curled up with Netflix. Either way a scrumptious treat to keep in the freezer.
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
Foodie Expert
It's never going to taste like full sugar ice cream, but this stuff is pretty tasty. I prefer Bryer's to other store bought ice creams. Plus it's nice to see that most of their products are ice cream and not a product of.
Amber A.
This is my all time favorite ice cream. I can eat it and not feel guilty for having too much because of the low sugar content. It has a great taste as well. I love having this as a treat. I will definitely buy this again.
Micaela F.
Michigan City , IN
Foodie Expert
Don't knock it till you try it! Often times people assume healthier options such as this in comparison to the full fat options in full sugar options taste bland, but this one definitely does not! Excellent taste.
Francesca D.