Breyers® No Sugar Added Butter Pecan

Breyers rich and creamy No Sugar Added Butter Pecan is made with real vanilla and roasted pecan pieces. It’s a no sugar added indulgence, so enjoy!
Vanilla Breyers swirled with roasted pecan pieces!
Made with fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Simply delicious vanilla with butter roasted pecans. Breyers No Sugar Added Butter Pecan is a great way to enjoy dessert time, without all the guilt. It’s the vanilla you love and expect from Breyers plus chunks of butter roasted pecans, without sugar – what can be sweeter? Your sweet tooth can indulge in the smooth, creamy vanilla that has just the perfect amount of sweet.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Breyers® No Sugar Added Butter Pecan!
Salinas, CA
My grandma loves this stuff, it's something I always have to get at the store when I'm running errands. Rocky road is a really good flavor too! One scoop of Butter pecan on a hot cookie is the best thing ever.
Breyer's ice cream isn't my favorite because its not organic, and there's a lot of strange ingredients listed on the package. However, the overall taste is great!
Garden City, KS
I usually do not eat a lot of ice cream but when I do, it’s usually this one! But the one with one sugar. If you don’t like cream that’s too sweet, you’ll like this one.
Breyer's is my go to ice cream! It's always smooth, creamy, fresh, and with only 100 calories per serving you can't go wrong! Perfect for the sweet tooth on a diet.
This one I didn't like that much but just cause I like my Icecream really sweet. But if you can accept or take something not that sweet as an Ice cream it's ok.
Breyer's slow churned ice cream definitely hits the spot! It's sweet, but not too overly nauseating. Great for a summer day or even for a late night dessert.
There is nothing better then a tub of breyers pecan vanilla ice cream, is a nice yummy and melt in your mouth cream goodness you'll never get tired of.
Porter Ranch, CA
Nope not buying this again. It was like milk and sugar free caramel blend. Not a fan. I only tried it because i was on a diet and wanted to indulge.
Washington, DC
The older we get the less sugar we try intake. Breyer's no sugar added butter pecan gives us a good feeling that we are not taking too much sugar.
Fairfield, CA
This is one of the better no sugar added ice creams on the market! Great because I'm diabetic! Really satisfies that ice cream craving for me!

Looking for your answer?