BY BREYERS

Breyers® No Sugar Added Butter Pecan Ice Cream.

See nutrition information for calories & sugar content.

Not a low calorie food.

100 calories per serving.

Sweetened with Splenda® brand.

1.5 quart (1.41L). see more...

Maria M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this ice cream so much. I like the natural taste and I also like the fact that has sugar.
Jasdeep G.
This Is one of my favourites. I always have this in the freezer. I would recommend it to Everyone
Elizabeth R.
Love this cream so much nuts love chewing on them And the flavor so good also price is good.
Hannah A.
I get this on sale for 3.99 when I'm feeling like a movie night with my main man. We don't feel as guilty with the low sugar and the pecans so sweet and to die for! I won't purchase this product unless it's on sale.
Gabriela D.
This one I didn't like that much but just cause I like my Icecream really sweet. But if you can accept or take something not that sweet as an Ice cream it's ok.
Nadia S.
Brampton, ON
With no sugar added- this ice cream is pretty delicious. Lots of pecans and my husband and I love it
Vanessa T.
Love this buttery taste so full of flavour ...you don't even notice that it is lower in sugar