BY BREYERS

Breyers® No Sugar Added Butter Pecan Ice Cream.

See nutrition information for calories & sugar content.

Not a low calorie food.

100 calories per serving.

Sweetened with Splenda® brand.

1.5 quart (1.41L). see more...

Karen P.
San Pablo, CA
Butter peacan is my favorite oce cream and this breyers brand is super delicious. How can you not like ice cream
nicole g.
Fontana, CA
It's soo good I love this ice cream feels soft and delicious tastes so good with a cone && caramel great taste
Sikinah R.
Philadelphia, PA
My husband brought this for himself because he is a diabetic. I guess he enjoyed it because it went qquickly
Brandi J.
This is probably the best tasting sugar free ice cream I've ever had! Love the creamy yummy-ness!!!!!!!
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
Foodie Expert
I love pecan ice cream they actually put pecan it the ice cream and it's so yummy . We eat sometimes
Priscilla S.
El Monte, CA
Foodie Expert
Love Love there ice cream . Diabetic friendly cant tell the difference great taste and great price!
Maria M.
Foodie Expert
I love this ice cream so much. I like the natural taste and I also like the fact that has sugar.
Jasdeep G.
This Is one of my favourites. I always have this in the freezer. I would recommend it to Everyone
Elizabeth R.
Foodie Expert
Love this cream so much nuts love chewing on them And the flavor so good also price is good.
Hannah A.
I get this on sale for 3.99 when I'm feeling like a movie night with my main man. We don't feel as guilty with the low sugar and the pecans so sweet and to die for! I won't purchase this product unless it's on sale.