BY BREYERS

Breyers® No Sugar Added Butter Pecan Ice Cream.

See nutrition information for calories & sugar content.

Not a low calorie food.

100 calories per serving.

Sweetened with Splenda® brand.

1.5 quart (1.41L). see more...

Maria M.
Maria M.
Foodie Expert
I love this ice cream so much. I like the natural taste and I also like the fact that has sugar.
Tori D.
Tori D.
I love this! Amazing, delicious, great flavor! If you're looking for something great, this is it! I could eat this every day!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Foodie Expert
Love this cream so much nuts love chewing on them And the flavor so good also price is good.
Karen P.
Karen P.
San Pablo, CA
Butter peacan is my favorite oce cream and this breyers brand is super delicious. How can you not like ice cream
Angela F.
Angela F.
St Augustine, FL
Foodie Expert
Breyers ice creams are really good they have all kind flavors of low sugar or no sugar versions but they yet delicious even without sugar
Jasdeep G.
Jasdeep G.
This Is one of my favourites. I always have this in the freezer. I would recommend it to Everyone
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Breyer's ice cream isn't my favorite because its not organic, and there's a lot of strange ingredients listed on the package. However, the overall taste is great!
Kerri P.
Kerri P.
Breyer's is my go to ice cream! It's always smooth, creamy, fresh, and with only 100 calories per serving you can't go wrong! Perfect for the sweet tooth on a diet.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Chillicothe, OH
Breyers is the best ice cream for a low carb/low sugar lifestyle. The flavor is still there, the creamy texture is still there, but the high carbs are nowhere to be seen. Thank God for Breyers or I would be an ice cream-less girl
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
I get this on sale for 3.99 when I'm feeling like a movie night with my main man. We don't feel as guilty with the low sugar and the pecans so sweet and to die for! I won't purchase this product unless it's on sale.