BY BREYERS

Breyers® No Sugar Added Butter Pecan Ice Cream.

See nutrition information for calories & sugar content.

Not a low calorie food.

100 calories per serving.

Sweetened with Splenda® brand.

1.5 quart (1.41L). see more...

Rebeca F.
Rebeca F.
Loma Linda, CA
Este helado es muy rico y cremosito! Me encanta porq porq cada vez que compramos mi familia y amigos siempre repiten mas 😊😄
BUTTA P.
BUTTA P.
HAZEL CREST, IL
Foodie Expert
GREAT FLAVOR. FULLFILLING. RICH. GREAT PRICE. YOU CAN LITERALLY FIND IT EVERYWHERE I LOVE THE REGULAR BUTTER PECAN AS WELL.
Ericka H.
Ericka H.
Foodie Expert
My dad buys this everytime he's craving ice cream! He swears by it. I also love the flavor it has with little sugar added
Christie C.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Foodie Expert
I accidentally bought this on one of my many trips to the store. This girl needs sugar...sorry. Its cold but not the same.
nicole g.
nicole g.
Fontana, CA
It's soo good I love this ice cream feels soft and delicious tastes so good with a cone && caramel great taste
Kendra V.
Kendra V.
Bristol, TN
This ice cream is the best. You can probably get it at any grocery store. The brand has a bunch of different flavors
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
This is probably the best tasting sugar free ice cream I've ever had! Love the creamy yummy-ness!!!!!!!
Priscilla S.
Priscilla S.
El Monte, CA
Foodie Expert
Love Love there ice cream . Diabetic friendly cant tell the difference great taste and great price!
Rose P.
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
Foodie Expert
I love pecan ice cream they actually put pecan it the ice cream and it's so yummy . We eat sometimes
Sikinah R.
Sikinah R.
Philadelphia, PA
My husband brought this for himself because he is a diabetic. I guess he enjoyed it because it went qquickly